《otto》

CHLOES POV:》

After that interesting game. I was sitting chemistry. Waiting for the stupid test Deley decided to give out. I looked over and saw Evie looking for something in her purse.

"Looking for something?" Deley asked as he held up a mirror. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

Chad sat up straighter with a stupid grin on his face as if he just saved the world by telling Deley about a mirror.

"Mr. Deley, I..." Evie tried to explain herself.

"Well Mr. Deley don't you think Chad isn't following the honor code as well? He went through someone's bag without permission and stole from them. To me that doesn't seem as if he's respecting the honor code." I said knowing that Chad would most likely yell at me later.

"Exactly, and obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is." Doug said in Evies defense.

"It's called a magic mir..." Evie tried to explain to him.

"You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil."

"Actually, I was..."

"Really, don't help." He told Evie again and looked up at Deley again. "Please."

"Please."

"Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop."

Chad sent Evie a glare as if she did something wrong. I nudged Evie and she looked at me.

"Don't worry, you don't need a mirror to pass the test. You're smart enough, don't stress." I reassured her. After she saw Chad kissing Audrey, I should at least be nice to her so she won't hate both of us.

Evie smiled at me. "Thanks Chloe." She said. I smiled back at her and went back to doing my test.

☆《¤》☆

Doug and I were outside of the school. We were studying together since I needed help with an assignment for Deleys class and he volunteered to help. I looked up from my notebook and saw Evie behind Doug. She held up a finger to her lips. I nodded. She put the test in front of Doug's face and leaned on his a little.

"For the first time, It's like I'm more than just a pretty face." She said as she showed Doug her test score.

"A shocker, huh?"

"You were pretty great in there."

"So were you."

"I bet I can get an "A" on the next test without the mirror."

"Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and We'll hang out with..."

"Yeah, let's get together."

"There you are! I have been looking for you everywhere!" Damn it Mal. Whyd you ruin their moment.

"What's wrong?"

"Ben just asked me out on...a date."

"Nice." Doug and I said in unison.

"We can handle this. Bye guys." Evie said to us.

"Bye." We said in unison again which made us laugh.

"So... you and Evie." I said to Doug which made him throw a pencil at me.

"Shut up already." He said which made me laugh. "C'mon let's get back to studying."

☆《¤》☆

《NARRATORS POV:》

About an hour after Doug and Chloe studying, Chloe decided to go back to her room to sleep. She hadn't slept well ever since Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay arrived. Not that they bothered her or annoyed her. She just felt weird around them and couldn't sleep. She passed Ben and Mal but ignored them since they ignored her.

"Chloe! Wait a second." Is all Chloe heard as she passed Mal and Evies' room. She completely forgot they were so close to each other.

"Oh hey Evie. Whyd you stop me?" Chloe asked while looking at the slightly taller girl.

"I just wanted to say thanks for saying that I was gonna pass the test. Even if I did somewhat look at your paper for a question or two." Evie admits.

"Yeah it's nothing. I'm sorry about Chad by the way. I know he can be a real ass sometimes. He's been like that our whole lives and I don't mind when he does it to me but it just bothers me when he does it to others."

"You don't have to apologize for him. But thanks anyways." Evie smiles and was about to go back into her room. Something inside Chloe didn't want Evie to leave yet.

"Wait. Do you wanna hang out someday? Maybe after Ben's coronation. It could be just the two of us." Chloe suggested hoping she would say yes

"Does it have to be after his coronation? Can't we do it before?" Evie asked knowing that after coronation she wouldn't even be allowed to look at Chloe.

"I wish but I've got a lot of things to do for coronation and I have a lot of schoolwork. We don't have to."

"No, it's fine, we can hang out after coronation. Just come by my room when you have time and we can hang out." Evie said which made Chloe's face light up a little.

"Great well I should get to my room and do my homework. I'll see you later Evie." Chloe smiled and walked away to her room

"Bye Chloe." Evie walked into her room and closed the door and squealed a little. She wasn't sure if it was out of excitement that someone wanted to hang out with her or if it was because Chloe that invited her to hang out. Regardless, Evie was very happy.

☆《¤》☆

Yes I edited the chapter a little (my bad) but I like it this way better😌. Now I hope you have a great day😌.