《due》

《NARRATOR POV:》

After Ben had announced his proclamation to his parents, Fairy Godmother had announced it to the rest of the school. How did people react? Not how Ben wanted them to.

The dining hall erupted into loud chaos. People began booing Bens idea. Some people started to question if he should be king. Others stayed quiet. Everyone else was trying to drown out Fairy Godmothers voice.

"Children!" Fairy Godmother said one more time before everyone went quiet. "Although not everyone likes this idea, we must respect Bens' choice. If he didn't think it would be a good decision, then he would have never made it." She said.

"What about our safety? The whole point of the Isle is to keep us safe from evil!" Some kid said, obviously angry.

"Prince Ben would have never made the decision if he thought it would jeopardize our safety. For now, you all have no classes to attend until the kids from the Isle arrive. One thing is sure: under no circumstances will anyone be disrespectful towards our new students. We will accept them with open arms and be kind to them." Fairy Godmother said, which made the dining hall even quieter. "You are all dismissed." She said.

Everyone got up from their seats and made their way out of the dining hall. Some approve of the decisions while others hate it. Either way, they had no saying it in.

☆《¤》☆

"I can't believe Ben would let them come here!" said Chad with an annoyed tone. After the announcement, we all head to Thomas and Nathan's room. Chad being Chad, followed them, barged into the room, and started speaking.

"Well, maybe they won't be that bad. We should stay optimistic." Lonnie said. Obviously, they all tried to see the good in everyone and everything, but out of all of them, Lonnie always made sure they did.

"Not that bad? They were raised by the worst people on that island, Lonnie." Chad said while seeming as if he were going to explode.

"He's right, Lonnie, their parents are horrible. Maleficents daughter is coming. If Maleficent is horrible, how will her daughter be?" Thomas backed Chad up, and maybe he was right.

"C'mon guys, maybe they won't be that bad, okay? Let's just stay out their way, and all of us are going to be fine. Nathan, Chloe? Are you two gonna back Lonnie and I up." Krystal looked at Nathan and Chloe for support.

"I rather stay neutral, I won't hate them but I won't love them. It'll make it easier to not have problems with them." Nathan said and sat down on his bed.

"Well, I kinda agree with Chad and Thomas. Who knows how much kindness they've been taught? Let's just ignore them and stay out their way and we'll all be fine." Chloe spoke which earned her an eye roll from Lonnie and Krystal.

"What happened to being kind to everyone? Guys let's give them a chance. Make them feel welcomed. If we do it then they won't have a hard time fitting in and making friends." Lonnie tried to convince the group which didn't work.

"Well you two can be friends with them while us three are gonna stay out their way. I don't wanna be spelled or poisoned or kidnapped by those people." Chad responded. "Well, I better get going. I have tourney practice." Chad finally walked out. God he was annoying sometimes.

"Well we don't have anymore classes today or tomorrow. What should we do?" Chloe asked and looked at them waiting for a response.

"We could go into the city and get ice cream. We rarely leave school. It also might be the last time we can go without worrying about those freaks coming to Auradon." Thomas says which somewhat angered Lonnie and Krystal.

"Don't call them freaks." Krystal smacks Thomas on the back of his head.

"We haven't even met them and you're already calling them freaks." Lonnie says and smacks him on the back of his head too.

Chloe and Nathan looked at each other and started to laugh due to the fighting.

Nathan got up and smacked Thomas on the back of the head too. He grabbed his wallet and opened the door. "C'mon ladies, let's go get ice cream."

"What is it with you guys hitting me." Thomas said while rubbing his head and standing getting up.

"It's very fun to do. Especially when you have a stupid opinion." Krystal says while walking out the room.

"Well it hurts." Thomas says as he walk out the room. The others laugh and walk behind them both, making their way into Auradon City for some peace.

☆《¤》☆

Another short one. I'll do my best to make the next ones longer. Besides that's, have a great day.