《cinque》

《NARRATOR POV:》

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane complained to Mal and Evie.

"Auradon." Mal said as she was

"Mal, do you like?" Evie holds up the new clothes she's making to show Mal.

"Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes."

"I know."

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane complains again as she sits on one of the beds.

"Boyfriends are overrated."

"And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one." Evie says to her best friend.

"It's 'cause I don't need one, E. They're a waste of time."

Evie and Mal look at each other before Evie suddenly gets a panicked look on her face.

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no."

"And that is exactly what I mean."

Lonnie had dragged Chloe to join her on going to Mal and Evies room. Something Chloe doesn't wanna Dom

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No?" Lonnie was hoping one if the vks would know who she was. Chloe lightly chuckled and waited by the door for her friend to finish. "Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would I do that for you?"

"I'll pay you 50 dollars." Lonnie held up a bag of money which caused Evie to stand up and snatch it from her. Chloe held back her laugh and continued to watch everything unfold.

"Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights."

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's."

"Really? The split ends, too?"

Mal looked at Evie since she really didn't wanna fix anyone hair. Evie shook the bag of money. Mal groaned as she had to get up from her bed and fix Lonnies hair.

"Okay... "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair."

Mal did some movements and which Lonnies head also did. Mal raised her hand slowly as Lonnies old hair had disappeared into new better looking hair.

Lonnie looked at herself in the mirror and was speechless. Jane and Chloe had gotten closer to see how she turned out.

"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..." Evie said while trying to convince Lonnie to let her style it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it."

"You do?"

"It's just..." Lonnie looked down at her skirt and tore it to make it "cool". "Now I'm cool."

"Like ice." Mal said.

Jane looked down at her skirt and also tore it to fit in with the others.

"What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane said which caused the other girls to laugh. She ran out the room which left the four girls laughing at what she did.

Mal turned around and saw Chloe. "What do you want me to fix your hair to?" She asked hoping she said no while Evie hoped she said yes to get more money out of her.

"Um no I'm good." Chloe says. "So can we go now I have homework to do Lonnie." In reality, she didn't have homework. She really just wanted to leave and go to sleep. It took Lonnie a second before sbe understood.

"Right. We should get going. Thanks again Mal." Lonnie smiled at them before heading to the door with Chloe. Chloe looked to the side quickly and saw Chad's backpack on the chair.

"Uh I have a question. Who's backpack is this?" Chloe asked Mal and Evie.

"Oh its Chad's. I promised to do his homework." Evie said while grabbing Chad's stuff again. "Whyd you ask?"

Chloe looked back at Lonnie and held back her laugh. "You know Chad's not a little kid right? Just make him do it. You don't have to do it for him." Chloe said while hoping she convinced Evie to not do the homework.

"Well I just really like Chad and he asked me to do his homework if I wanna hang out with him." Poor innocent Evie said. Chloe got kinda annoyed with this new knowledge. How could Chad take advantage of one of them already?

"Well that's sad." Chloe murmured to herself. "How about you give me his backpack and ill do his homework and you can say you did it." Chloe suggest.

"No its okay. I don't mind doing his homework." Evie says while holding the backpack.

"Well I've done his homework millions of times so can I just have it? Our parents baby him all the time so you don't need to be babying him too." Chloe says while holding her hand out.

Evie looked at the backpack then at Chloe. She gave her tbe backpack since she wasn't going to fight for it.

"Thanks. I'll give it back to you later and you'll just give it to him." Chloe smiles and walks out with Lonnie.

"Wow. She would be so easy to manipulate." Mal says while she sits down on her bed. "You think she knows anything about the wand?"

"Maybe she does." Evie stared at the door for another second before she sat back down and went back to sewing.

☆《¤》☆
Chad=Dickhead. I'm sorry but Chad's a dick. Anyways. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Have a great day♡