《nove》

《NARRATORS POV》

A few days passed and it was now Family Day in Auradon. People were rushing to get everything ready in hopes to please everyone's families.

Chloe, like usual, was in her room with Lonnie. While Lonnie was getting ready for the day, Chloe was still sleeping. She woke up after Lonnie had dropped something on the floor which made a loud noise.

"Lonnie please shut up and let me sleep," Chloe said half asleep while covering her eyes from the light. "Turn off the light it's barely 2 am."

"Sorry," Lonnie said while picking up what she dropped. "And it's not 2 am, it's almost 7," Lonnie informed her roommate which made her wake up fully.

Chloe grabbed her phone and checked the time. "Why didn't you wake me up? It's almost 7 and I haven't even showered!" Chloe said while getting up to get her stuff together.

"I tried waking you up but you never got up so I just left you alone. Hurry up or you'll miss breakfast!" Lonnie said while Chloe went to go shower.

☆《¤》☆

After finishing getting ready for family day and getting breakfast, Chloe made her way to where everyone else was. She arrived in the middle of the song that they planned for Family Day. She was supposed to be a part of it but now she's kinda happy she missed it seeing how weird it looked.

Chloe watched as her friends and brother performed the song. When it ended she clapped along with everyone else and waited for Chad to come over so they could greet their parents together.

Chloe held in her laugh when Chad came over to her. "What's so funny?" Chad asked a little annoyed.

"Nothing, it's that you looked really stupid while squatting and making that ugly face," Chloe said while laughing at him.

"I wasn't making a face!" Chad said to defend himself. This led to back-and-forth insults from the siblings till Fairy Godmother walked over to interrupt them.

"Children," She said which made them act as if they weren't arguing.

"Hello, Fairy Godmother." The twins said in unison. They both glare at each other before Fairy Godmother started to speak.

"I believe your parents are looking for you two right now. They seem so excited to see you both. Why don't you two go talk to them?" Fairy Godmother said in a 'shut up and stop arguing in front of everyone' tone.

"Yes Fairy Godmother, that's what we were talking about, right Chad?" Chloe said while shooting a glare at Chad.

"Yes, that's exactly what we were discussing."

"Well good, now run along. I don't think you two would want to keep your parents waiting any longer." Fairy Godmother said with a smile on her face. The twins excused themselves and walked towards their parents.

"Do you think she's annoyed of us arguing all the time?" Chad asked while walking.

"No, it's not like we argue in front of her all the time. It was just that one time and a few other times." Chloe said. "Hurry up and walk faster."

Chloe and Chad finally saw their parents who were too busy talking to other people to notice their children walking up to them. "Hey, mom and dad." Chad said loud enough which made their parents turn around.