《tre》

《CHLOES POV:》

Well.. it's time to welcome the kids from the Isle. Few days ago, I was somewhat hating and enjoying the idea. Now? Fucking hate it. I'm standing here, in a stupid ugly pink dress that I didn't want to wear, waiting for these kids to arrive.

"Two questions." Skylar said as she stood next to me. "Why the dress and where the hell is your suit?" She asked me knowing me wearing dresses isn't normal.

"Yeah, why the dress? Oh and pink? Honey who put you in this." Nathan said while looking at her somewhat concerned.

I laughed and looked at them. "Chad "accidently" spilled I don't know what on my suit, so I grabbed this stupid dress I have for some reason and threw it on." I said annoyed and crossed my arms. "Stupid Chad."

"They're here!" Some girl yelled out which got everyone's attention. Doug queued the matching band to start playing. Everyone started cheering as a shiny black limo pulled in front of everyone. The driver stepped out and opened the door which revealed... two guys and two girls. The guys fell out while fighting for... a blanket? While the two girls stood their, one twirled and soaked up all of the "Auradon Magic" while the other one made the guys aware of all us staring at them.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." Purplette said which got the guys attention.

"Just cleaning up. Get up." The taller boy said while helping the little one up.

Fairy Godmother made herself known "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

The taller one threw everything back in. Once he did, he turned to see Audrey. "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay."

Hearing this made all of us lightly laugh.

"Poor guy thinks he has a chance." Thomas said which caused us to laugh more.

Fairy Godmother gpt in between the boy and Audrey. "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." The curtsied a little.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Purplette asked, suddenly curious.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh"

"And that sparkling wand." She said again which made it known that she's interested in the wand.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Godmother said while doing some weird hand motion.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben finally introduced himself to them.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey says for no reason.

Blueberry stepped up to him, suddenly curious in his royal status. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." We watch her curtsie which caused us to try and hold in our laughter.

"Those poor kids think they have a chance with Audrey and Ben." Thomas says which cause us to laugh quietly.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said bitterly to blueberry which caused the smile to leave her face.