Chapter 4

{just a little dash of sibling incest}

FIVE YEARS AGO...

Alex woke up pretty early hearing movement from downstairs. He walked half way down to listen to who it was. He looked through the railing. Dean was sitting on the couch leaning forward. Alex knew Dean was in labor. He walked back upstairs and went back to bed. He woke up again as his alarm went off. He got dressed and walked out of his bedroom to see Dean staggering to his and Cas's bedroom.

"Dad? Are you ok?"

" 'M fine, Alex. Get ready for school." Dean walked into the bedroom with a pained look on his face. Alex walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Lexi walked up from her room dressed and sat at the table looking at Alex.

"Dad is in labor." Lexi broke the ice.

"Yeah, I know. Has been for a while now."

"Papa is going to tell us to go to school and that everything is fine."

"Like always."

Lexi smiled. "Everything is fine though." She grabbed Alex's hand.

"This is wrong, Lex."

"I don't want to be right."

"What is Dad or Papa finds out?"

"Then they find out."

"Dad could kill us for being like an abomination or something. Papa could smite us."

"Alex, Dad is a former hunter. He trained us to hunt if we are in trouble. We can hide our tracks as could as he could or still can."

"We don't know that, Lex."

"I know that. Come on, we need to head on to school. Just think about it, please?"

Alex nodded as he grabbed his stuff and they walked to the bus. The day was uneventful and normal. They got off the bus and walked home. "Papa, Dad, we're home." Alex blurted out.

"Not so loud, Alex. Your Dad is asleep."

"Why?" Lexi chimed in.

"He had the baby."

"Really? When?" Alex acted surprised.

"This morning. You guys can head over to Uncle Sam and Gabe's to see her."

They smiled and ran over. Lexi knocked on the door. Gabe walked up to the door. "Hey there, I bet you guys didn't come over to see my beautiful face. You came here to see the new baby."

Gabe let them in and they walked into the living room where Sam was sitting on the couch rocking her in his arms. Lexi sat beside Sam and Alex stood in front of Sam. "What's her name?" Lexi asked.

"Deanna Mae Winchester."

"You named her after Dad."

"It fit."

Lexi smiled. She touched the baby's face. "She is beautiful."

"She is. She's so tiny. Dad was so big. How is she so small?"

"I don't know how to answer that." Sam said as the phone rang. "You wanna hold her?"

"You bet." Lexi's eye grew big and a huge smile spread across her face. Sam sat little Deanna in Lexi's arms as Gabe walked into the living room with a distraught look on his face.

"Cas, Cas, calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me what happened?"

Sam's head shot up.

"What do you mean, Riley's hurt?"

"I'll be over in such a second. Is Dean on his way to the hospital?"

"Don't worry, Cas. She will be fine. She is a Winchester."

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I'll be over right now. Stay calm for the triplets." Gabe hung up.

"What's going on, Uncle Gabe?"

"Riley was in a wreck. From what Cas told me, Dean said Riley was hurt pretty bad. Cas is freaking out."

"Wait, Riley was in a wreck?"

"Yes, that's all I know. Stay her with Uncle Sam."

"No, we have to see if she's ok."

"Alexis, don't argue about this. You and Alex stay here. I will take the triplets to Bobby's then calm down Cas."

"But she's my sister."

"The best thing you can do for you for her right now is stay here until we know she is ok."

Lexi took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She handed Deanna back to Sam and stood up. She was almost to the door when Alex grabbed her and dragged her upstairs and into the guest room. Alex sat her down on the bed.

"Lexi, just sit and calm yourself down." Alex sat down beside his sister.

"Our sister was in a wreck, our father is a wreck, and you're telling me to cal-" Lexi got out before Alex stole a kiss. Lexi sat there confused. She touched her hands to her lips. Alex smiled. "What was that for?"

"To get you to shut up. She is going to be fine. She's a Winchester. Apparently to Dad, Papa, Uncle Sam and Gabe, they think that means we're strong willed or something."

She just nodded. "We have homework to do. That might get our minds off this situation."

It was around 10:00 before Gabe came home. He looked exhausted especially since he was an angel. Sam was getting Jimmy to go to bed. Since Jimmy was a grade younger than he went to bed earlier than Alex and Alexis.

"Uncle Gabe, any news on Riley?"

Gabe sat on the couch. "The hospital called. Him and Dean could see Riley. That's all I know right now. Cas said he would call on any other news came."

Sam came down. He was holding a baby monitor. "So, any news on Ri?" Sam asked.

"She's stable enough so Dean and Cas can see her."

"Well, that's good, at least a little bit."

Gabe nodded. "so I guess we are staying her for the night."

"Yeah, Alex you can sleep on the couch. Gabe and I are going to head onto bed."

Alex nodded and Lexi stayed with him. As Gabe and Sam walked up the stairs Lexi looked at Alex. "You can share the guest bed with me if you like?"

Alex just looked at Lexi. "Lexi, I don't want this to go too fast."

"I'm not saying we do anything. I was just asking if you wanted to share a bed with me."

"Sure, I'd like that." Alex smiled and Lexi rose to her feet and lending a hand for Alex. Alex stood and up and kissed his sister. This was so wrong, but Alex kinda liked it.

***