Chapter 8

After a few moment of laying in silence Cas realized that they were bare ass naked on the couch in the middle of their living room and 4 in the morning when they have a 18 year old girl downstairs an 18 year old boy upstairs along with three 10 years old.

"Dean?"

"Hmm." Dean mumbled almost asleep.

"Get dressed. We have to get upstairs."

"No, I like it here."

"At least put your boxers and jean's on, please." Cas said getting up.

Dean groaned at the sudden movement of Cas. Dean still a little drunk got up and slip his boxers on and grabbed his clothes before heading upstairs and passing out. Cas slowly puled on his boxers and sweatpants before he saw Alex sneak out of Lexi's bedroom.

"Alex? What were you doing in Lexi's room?"

Alex jumped and spun around on his heel to face his father. "We were just hanging out and talking and we dozed off."

"Get up to your own room. Are you going to go over to Grandpa Bobby's to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Dad's not going to be there."

"Why? Is he sick or something?"

"Oh he will be when he wakes up."

"Is Dad drunk?"

"Very."

"Should I get the bucket?"

"That might be a good idea, but I got it. You go on to bed. Got to be at Bobby's by 9 and it's 4:15."

Alex nodded and walked upstairs. Cas walked into the supply closet and grabbed Dean's trusty old hangover bucket. It hadn't made an appearance since the triplets were babies going through their teething stage. He walked upstairs and set the bucket beside the bed on Dean's side before laying down on his side.

Cas went into a meditative state once again. He woke up 6 eyes looking at him. "Papa, you have to get up."

Cas sat up sleepily and looked over to Dean who was passed out on his stomach above the covers showing off his attractive, firm ass in blue plaid boxers. "Is Dad going to make it to awards day?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know, bud. Maybe, he might not be sick."

"But he promised he would." Phoebe said.

"I'm sorry, darling."

"Daddy always breaks his promises." Shiloh said.

"Shiloh, what makes you say that?"

"He always breaks his promises."

"Just go get ready for school. I'll be down in a second."

The three slugged out of the room and down stairs. Cas turned to his lover and crawled over to lay beside him.

"Dean, time to wake up. Big day today."

Dean moaned. "Oh God."

"You gonna puke?"

"No, my head, ugh." Dean rolled over on his back putting his hand over his eyes.

"Hope you can be out in public. It's the triplets 5th grade awards day."

"Damn it. Why did I listen to Bobby?"

"I ask that question all the time."

Dean slowly sat up. "What happened last night?"

Cas just looked at Dean as he stood up and winced in pain. "You don't remember?"

"Did we have sex?"

"On the couch."

"Sweet, I wish I could remember that. I can feel it though."

"Can you go to the awards day?"

Dean was face grew pale. He looked at Cas and raised his index finger to Cas. "Now, I have to puke."

Dean ran to the bathroom just barely making it to the toilet before retching in the bowl. "I guess that's a no."

"Are they going to be pissed at me?"

"They hate that you break your promises." Cas said walking to the bathroom to find Dean resting his head on the porcelain bowl.

"I hate myself, Cas. I have screwed up our kids' lives up so bad."

"No you haven't. "

Dean closed his eyes. "I can't go, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, baby. They will understand. Can you at least come down stairs? Drink some coffee or something."

Dean nodded and Cas helped him up. Cas walked in front of Dean. Dean was dragging his feet. He held onto Cas's shoulder as they walked down the stairs. Alex was sitting on the couch with Lexi who was curled up in a ball in a blanket watching TV.

"Whoa, Dad, you do not look good."

"Thanks." Dean mumbled walking into the kitchen where the triplets were eating breakfast. Dean sat at his normal seat and laid his head on his forearms.

"Daddy, are you going to awards day?" Phoebe asked.

Dean was still in his boxers and only his boxers. He looked up at Phoebe. "I'm sorry, baby duck."

The three of them just looked down at their breakfast. "It's ok, Dad. We know you're sick."

"Aar, Phebe, Shi, I really wish I could be-" Dean trailed off looking pale again. He quickly stood up and looked at his options. He could feel bile crawling up his throat. He ran over to the kitchen sink and vomited whatever was left in his stomach in the sink. He turned the water on and rinsed out the sink then swished water around in his mouth.

The emotions on the triplets faces changed from despair, anger, sadness to sorry, pity, and sad. Shiloh got up and ran over to Dean. "I know, Daddy. Hope you get better."

Dean smiled and patted her head as he wrapped her arms around Dean 's waist. "Thanks, little sheep."

"Come one, everybody, we are to get to school." Cas said herding the trips along.

"Have fun." Dean rasped.

"Get some rest. I'll be back soon." Cas said then kissing Dean.

Once Cas shut the door behind him Dean's knees buckled and his world went black and he hit the ground with a thud as his head hit the counter.

***