Chapter 13

Cas got him and Dean close to where Alex and Lexi were. It was a motel. "Where did they get enough money to afford this?"

"I would check our wallets." Cas said pulling out his as Dean did the same.

"Son of a BITCH!"

"Dean, calm down."

&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@

Alex and Lexi were sitting on the queen size bed watching crap TV. They were going to stay one more night then leave tomorrow early to find another place. Alex had got up to go to the bathroom when he heard a familiar voice outside. 'Son of a BITCH!'

Alex looked out the window and saw his fathers walking towards the door. "Fuck."

"What?"

"Dad and Papa."

"They're here?"

There was a knock o the door. "Alex, Alexis, open the door."

Alex turned and looked at his sister. Lexi was freaking out. Next thing they know Dean and Cas were standing in the motel room.

"Dad? Papa? What are you doing here?" Lexi asked.

"What are we doing here?" Dean scoffed. "What are you doing here?"

"We said why we were leaving in that letter."

"I should punch you just on principle, Alexander John Winchester." Dean yelled.

Alex stepped back a few steps away from his father. "Dad, I thought you were going to kick us out anyway, so we went ahead and did it for you." Lexi exclaimed.

Dean stepped forward and lifted his hand up before Cas touched his shoulder. Dean took another step before touching Lexi's shoulder and she closed her eyes tight. "Don't you ever think that we will ever kick you out. I have let you stay in this house for months...months...and I knew all about this...and I still let you stay under my roof. I never want to hear that ever again."

"We just thought that's what you wanted." Alex said.

"Alex, Alexis, never presume something about your father and I. Yes, what's going on is wrong in many different ways, but we still love you. We will be with you through it all." Cas said.

"How did you find us?" Lexi asked.

Dean laughed. "You really think you can truly hide from a guy who tracks for a living and an angel?"

Alex and Lexi look down at the ground. Cas walked over to the twins. Dean grabbed their stuff. Cas touched two fingers to their foreheads when he felt Dean hold onto his shoulder. They landed right in front of the panic room. The twins were confused. "Go inside."

They did as they were told and waked in with Dean and Cas standing the doorway. Dean set their stuff down and looked back that the two kids. Dean and Cas looked at each other and stepped back and Dean grabbed the panic room door.

"Where are you going?"

Alex and Lexi ran to the door before Cas pushed them back and Dean closed the door and locked it. Den turned to look at Cas. "Why do we use this room as a time out more than an actual panic room?"

"Well, Alex and Lexi should be panicking right about now."

"I hate doing this to them."

"It's the right thing to do, Dean. I hate it as much I you do, but it has to be done."

"I know."