Chapter 9

Dean was known to pass out when hung over. The loud thud startled Lexi and Alex shot up and ran into the kitchen to find his Dad on the ground and his head bleeding. "Lexi, call Grandpa Bobby."

Lexi quickly got up and grabbed his cell phone and dialed Bobby's number.

"Lexi?"

"Hey, Grandpa Bobby."

"Why are you calling?"

"Dad passed out and hit his head on the counter. He's bleeding pretty bad."

"I'll be over in a minute. Was he pretty wasted last night?"

"I think so. It's not that we're worried about him being drunk, it's that he hit his head and it's bleeding."

"Just hang tight."

Lexi walked over to Alex and Dean. Dean was showing signs of waking up. "Dad?"

Dean eyes fluttered open. Bobby knocked on the door around that same time. "Alex? Lexi?"

Dean brought a hand to his head. "You passed out and hit your head."

"Ya Idjit." Bobby said as he walked over to Alex and Dean. Alex helped Dean up and walked over to the couch and laid Dean down. Dean need stitches. He cracked his head little bit but not too bad. Bobby gave Dean some heavy duty pain killers before heading out. That's when the pills started taking affect. It made Dean loopy then wiped him out.

"Come on, Dad. Let's get you in bed upstairs before you pass out again." Alex said.

Alex wrapped one arm around Dean and Lexi did the other. "You guys are so screwed up." They both looked at Dean and he had a smiled on his face as he drug his feet and looking at the ground. "I mend I thought people only thought Sam and I were gay together in that incest-y way but they were wrong, but you guys-" Dean trailed off then laughed. "You guys are real thing. Then there's the baby."

Lexi had terror in her eyes. Alex just stared at Lexi as the climbed the stairs.

"I'll be surprised if that baby isn't mutated or has down syndrome or some kind of defect. I would still love it anyway, just like I still love you too. It's there is something really messed up with you guys."

They flopped Dean on the bed. He sat up and looked at the twins. "How did you know?" Lexi asked.

"A demon told me in Hell. Demons only tell the truth when the truth hurts worse and believe me I thought he was lying when he told me that." Dean passed out after that.

"Damn." Alex mumbled.

"We have to leave no."

"You're crazy."

"No, we have to leave. Dad knows, who knows who he told when he was drunk. He could have told Papa. We have to get out of here before Papa gets home. Pack your shit and we are leaving."

Alex nodded and walked into his rom and Lexi walked downstairs. The packed most of their clothes some food and drinks and stole cash from Dean. Cas and the triplets would get home at 2:30. It was 1:15 when Alex and Lexi left. They left a note on the counter in the kitchen and they took off.

"Did you guys have fun, today? Even though Daddy couldn't go?"

"Yeah, it would have been even more fun with him." Shiloh said as Cas pulled into the driveway.

"Alright, everybody out. We're here." Three heads popped out of the car and ran to the room and waited for Cas. Once the door opened they ran up to their rooms. Cas walked into the living and grabbed the bed he had been reading when he noticed it was a little too quiet. He walked upstairs to find Dean passed out on the bed above to covers but something stood out. Cas walked closer to his husband and saw the three stitches right above his eyebrow.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Bobby's number.

"Hello?"

"What the Hell happened to Dean?"

"He passed out shortly after you left. Don't worry Alex and Lexi were there. He cracked his head a bit but nothing too bad, just three stitches. I gave him so heavy duty pain killers so he should be out for a while."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't want to get you panties in a twist, ya Idjit."

"Thanks for patching him up. He was plastered."

"No problem. I gotta go."

"Talk to you later."

"Idjit." Bobby hung up.

He looked at Dean and looked so peaceful sleeping, so he just let him be. He walked back down stairs and into the kitchen where he found the note from Alex and Lexi.

'Dear Dad and Papa, I'm sorry, but we had to leave. We didn't want you to be mad at us. We love each other. We don't care what you think. We couldn't stay there anymore. So we left. Lexi is pregnant as well. We don't want you to find us. We can take care of ourselves. We still love you. ~ Love Alex and Alexis'

***