Chapter 10

Dean woke up that next morning with a massive headache. At least he wasn't hung over anymore. He slowly got up and walked downstairs. He was used to waking up and Cas wasn't in bed. Cas is an early bed. Today felt day. When Dean got downstairs Cas wasn't in the living room .He knew the kids were at school. He walked into the kitchen and Cas wasn't there either.

"Cas?" Dean yelled throughout the house. The house was silent. He walked down into Lexi's room and it was empty. He picked up his phone and called Cas. It rang and rang and rang and went to voicemail. He called Sam and got the same result. He went back upstairs and got dressed and walked over to Bobby's. He wasn't outside so he knocked on the door.

"Bobby! Bobby, open up!"

Not even a hint of movement in the house. "Where the fuck is everybody?"

He walked past his house and to Sam's house and knocked on the door. "Sammy! Gabe! Open up!"

Nothing. That's when he started to get worried. Once he got back to the house he sat on the couch. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

'Dear Castiel, where the fuck is everybody and your feathery ass? It's really freaking me out.'

He opened his eyes and nothing. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes and waited. At one point he had gotten up and whiskey and drank. He called Cas, Sam, Gabe, and Bobby 4-5 more times until it got later in the afternoon.

The triplets had to be at school so he guessed he had to go pick them up. He walked out to the garage to the Impala to find that the Impala's gone. "Sonvabitch!"

He slammed the door. "CASTIEL!" Dean yelled.

He walked outside and over to Bobby's house and hotwired a car. He drove around town until it was dark out. He was going to find his baby and his baby with his babies if it kills him. He found squat. He drove home and walked inside. He opened the door and heard voices in the living room. He as quickly as possible and snuck into the living room where Cas, Sam, Gabe, and Bobby were talking. Cas and Gabe were on the couch, Sam sat in Dean's recliner. Bobby stood in the middle of the room. Dean just listened so he knew what he could say to set things straight.

"Cas, we searched Sioux Falls up and down. Ben picked up the triplets, Jimmy and Deanna from school. They are not in town and they don't want to be found." Gabe said.

"They couldn't have gotten far. They just couldn't have."

"Cas, they left a good hour before you got home. We look all night and all today. They are long gone."

"Sam, how would you like it if Jimmy just ran away? Answer that for me. We have to find them. Gabe can't you track them? I can't find them ever since I put the marking on their rib just like Sam and Dean."

"I can't, Cas, you know that. I only know one other person who is as good as a tracker as Sam and you choice not to tell him."

"I didn't want him to go all overly protective hunter with PTSD. It would put too much stress on him. How am I supposed to tell him that Alex and Alexis fell in love with each other and ran away, and oh yeah, she's pregnant?"

Dean decided at that moment to walk into the living room. "You could have phrased it exactly like that since I already knew."

All four of their heads shot up and whipped over to Dean. "You already knew?"

"Yeah, I already knew. All four of you decided to go off trying find MY and Cas's children without telling me where the fuck you were going. I was freaking out. None of you would even answer your damn phone or my prayers. This overly protective hunter with PTSD could have told you months ago about this whole situation. But thanks for trying to keep me in the dark for my sanity."

Cas stayed silence. Gabe stood up. "Sam, Bobby and I are going to go."

"You are all going to pay." Dean said. That's when Bobby, Sam and Gabe rushed out of the house. They were probably terrified for Cas. Dean stood in the doorway quietly not looking at Cas.

"The triplets are sleeping over at Riley's." Cas said standing up. Dean walked upstairs and into the bedroom. Cas walked to the door, where it was locked. "Dean, I'm an angel I can just fly into the room.

He teleported in the room Dean standing beside the bedroom down and on the door was an angel banishing sigil.

"Dean don't do this. I'm sorry."

"Get out."

"Dean..."

"I get drunk for one night to relax me so I can sleep in my own bed and you flip shit. You disappear for the whole day, didn't answer my phone call. You didn't even answer my fucking prayers. You either get out or I use the sigil." Dean was dead serious.

"Dean...I'll leave. I'll be back in two days."

"Cas, you don't know how it feels to not be able to sleep in your own bed with your husband because you don't feel safe. You have no fucking clue. I need time."

Cas nodded. He walked closer to Dean. "Dean, I'm sorry. I'm a 100 times sorry. You're right, I have no clue how that feels. I should have talked with you. What can I do to repay to you?"

"I don't know. I truly don't know right now, Cas. I do know that I just want to sleep. I want to be able to sleep in my own bed with you, but I'm probably going to be in the bathtub or closet again tonight, but tonight will be different. You're not going to be here. One night, sleep on the couch, sleep at Sam's, Bobby's, Heaven, I don't give a rats ass."

"I understand." Cas nodded almost in tears again.

"I still love you, you know that."

"I love you too, always."

Dean walked over to Cas and took his hands. "You can say you're sorry until you're blue in the face, Cas. I love you, I will always love you, but I just need time to calm down."

"I will see if I can stay over at Bobby's. Can you not do anything to the others, they did nothing wrong? They wanted me to answer the phone, showers and even stop by at home and talk to you but I said no."

"We can talk in the morning, at the diner." Dean looked calmer.

Cas nodded. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas. That's all he could do right now. Cas hugged back. "I'll meet you in the morning."

Dean nodded and Cas walked out of the house. Dean showered, changed and got into the bed and just laid there and tossed and turned until 2 in the morning when he got up went to the bathroom and laid down the closet with a blanket where he finally fell asleep, not peaceful sleep, actually sleep filled with Hell, nightmares, Cas and more Hell, but it was sleep.

***