3.

long story short, they had finished setting up and they were now waiting for the fans to arrive. while they were waiting, they started to cook chocolate chip and toasted coconut cookies in bulk. once they were finished cooking and were on plates, nova went outside through the back to stay with the fans and try not to be suspicious.

all of the fans started to walk inside of the house, so nova followed. they were lead into the kitchen where some of the fans, including nova, took a seat. after a few minutes of everyone mingling, taylor jumped out behind an arch in the wall.

"hey guys!" she yelled enthusiastically to the fans. everyone started to cheer and freak out when they saw the blonde. nova was practically screaming her lungs out, trying to yell over the fans.

taylor was waving at everyone who was sat while taking her own seat. "okay, so today i am going to be playing you my newest album, 1989," the fans cheered more. "and please do not record, i would like everyone who is not here to be able to hear the album for the first time on its release date, october 27th." more cheering.

"now who's ready to hear track one, welcome to new york?" taylor asked, followed by even more cheering by her fans. once everyone was settled, taylor turned on the song.

since this was also nova's first time listening to the album, she might've been even more excited than the other fans.

once that song was over, taylor paused it and went on to introduce the next song. "this next song is called 'blank space' and i think you all will enjoy it a lot." the fans cheered again, and once the cheering had died down, taylor played the song.

that went on for about another hour or so, and then taylor was able to take pictures with fans. after taylor took a few polaroids with fans, nova decided she wanted a souvenir of this memory.

"hey taylor!" nova greeted, walking up to the blonde and acting like a fan that had never met her before today. "nova, what are you doing?" taylor quietly asked her. "i want a polaroid with my favorite singer!"

nova wasn't telling a lie. taylor swift was her favorite singer of all time, and she did want a polaroid. taylor rolled her eyes at the shorter girl, obeying to take a picture.

"how do you want to pose?" taylor asked nova. "however you'd like, i don't care." nova responded. "okay then... put your hands on your knees." nova looked up at taylor with her eyes widened in the slightest. "what?"

"trust me, nova." nova obeyed, putting her hands on her knees. "now just... smile or something." nova looked up slightly with her eyes closed, smiling. before nova realized what was happening, taylor planted a kiss on novas cheek and the polaroid was taken.

taylor took the polaroid out from the camera and handed it to nova cheekily

taylor took the polaroid out from the camera and handed it to nova cheekily. "there you go, princess." taylor whispered in novas ear teasingly.

nova got chills down her spine, which kind of scared her. am i gay? i'm not gay, am i? novas face became flushed as she walked away from the singer. she decided that some of those cookies sounded really good.

as nova walked into the kitchen, she heard all of the fans of taylor swift talking amongst themselves. a few of the fans waved at nova, and of course, she waved back. some other fans came over to her, introducing themselves and asking what her name was. she was happy that all of these fans were able to meet their idol and make friends.

while nova was happy for all of these fans invited to the secret session, she was also extatic herself. this had been her dream since she was younger, to meet taylor, and now she had. and it wasn't just for a secret session, or a one time thing, it was for something that could possibly become a friendship between the two.

nova grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and headed over to where some fans were gathered around conversing. "i know, i am literally in shock that out of all of the taylor swift fans out there, she chose me to come and listen to her new album early!" one of them said.

once nova finished her cookie, she walked around the new york home, looking at all of the small details. there were pictures of taylor and austin as young kids on the walls, a picture of just austin as a child, and a few other pictures from when the two swifts were younger.

about an hour later, the fans had just left and now it was just nova and taylor. "so, that was fun." taylor said, walking over to the couch where nova sat. talyor was holding two mugs that held coffee in them as she walked over. "definitely. i cant wait for the next one."

"who said you're going to the next one?" taylor asked sarcastically. "me. i said that." the both of them started laughing, and nova suddenly hugged the blonde. as she pulled away, taylor furrowed her eyebrows. "what was that for?" nova smirked. "for convincing me to stay here today."

"you could stay here everyday, if you'd like." the blonde responded smiling, but serious. "i have a job, and i can't just quit because i've got bills to pay." taylor shook her head lightly. "if you stay here, i won't make you pay rent."

"is that a serious offer or.." nova asked. "of course, you could stay in the guest bedroom. except it wouldn't be a guest bedroom anymore, it would be your room. i would have to talk to tree though because you would probably have to sign an NDA."

"would i also have to sign a contract saying i have to be stuck at your hip for two years?" nova joked, but taylor seemed to have taken it seriously. "i don't know, i can talk to tree about that," taylor said, referring to her publicist. "i don't want to ruin this friendship we're building."

nova set her mug down on the coffee table in front of her. "well, that seems like a problem for tomorrow." she said, yawning. nova layer her head down on taylor's lay, closing her eyes. "goodnight, taylor." she mumbled.

"goodnight, nova."