10.

taylor and nova were preparing for the 1989 world tour, and it was overwhelming to say the least.

"nova, how does this look on me?" the blonde asked her girlfriend, turning around in a sparkly blue dress. nova nodded, "i love it, tay!"

"ugh, you say that about all of them!" taylor exclaimed. "well, it's the truth." nova mumbled, kind of hurt by what taylor said.

"hey, i'm sorry, okay?" taylor said, gently grabbing the shorter woman's face. "i'm just really overwhelmed and i need to pick out these outfits by the end of this week." she explained.

"i know, baby. i'm just trying to help, though." nova responded. taylor turned back around, looking at herself in the mirror. "you know, i actually really like this one."

"well then wear it!" nova chuckled. the two women had been in their "honeymoon phase" of their relationship for the last month or so. they just loved each other so much.

"okay, so once i get out of this dress, i have to call tree to come here and approve." taylor told the brunette, slipping out of her dress.

"will we have any time between you getting undressed and tree being here?" nova asked innocently. taylor looked at the brunette weirdly, quirking her eyebrow. "was that a sexual comment or a genuine question?"

"if you don't answer, i guess you'll never know." nova responded, smirking. since nova was sitting on the bed, it was easy for taylor to jump on her and knock her over in a kiss.

a few hours later, tree arrived at their apartment, sitting down. "okay, so you have decided on the outfits for the tour, yes?" tree asked taylor.

taylor nodded. "yes, i will be right back." when taylor came back, she was in her first outfit. it was a simple black top with a blue skirt and a sequin jacket.

"so, this is what i was thinking for the first outfit of the tour," taylor started. tree nodded. "i like it. i think it would look good on stage."

taylor went back to the room and changed once again, coming out and showing off her outfits. nova stayed sat on the couch with tree, and she smiled at her girlfriend.

an hour or so later, tree left and nova and taylor were bored.

"should we make cookies?" nova asked, looking over at taylor. each of the women had a cat on their lap, nova holding meredith and taylor petting olivia.

"sure, that sounds good!" taylor agreed. "but, i don't want to get up." the blonde whined. nova chuckled at her.

"why don't you want to get up?" she questioned, laughing. "olivia looks so peaceful on my lap, and i don't want to upset her." taylor reasoned.

"well, that is a good excuse to get me to make the cookies all alone." nova smirked, picking up meredith and placing her on the ground.

"don't make them without me!" taylor exclaimed. "just, give me a minute to get olivia off of my lap."

nova walked over to the kitchen and began washing her hands. once she dried them off, she went to the fridge and got out eggs and vanilla extract.

as the brunette was placing the ingredients on the counter, she was surprised when she felt arms go around her waist and sway.

taylor placed her head on novas shoulder contently, shutting her eyes softly. "isn't this nice?" the blonde asked.

"yes, but are you helping with the cookies or not?" novs responded. "i will help in a minute." taylor whined.

nova tried to walk to the pantry, but was being held back by taylor. "baby, you've got to let go." she smirked.

taylor nodded, "okay, fine." as taylor let go, the brunette walked to the pantry and got out the other ingredients like flour and sugar.