29.

i don't think you guys are ready for this...

also sorry for the later update :/

taylor was out shopping for a pregnancy test, while nova was at home, sitting on their bed.

the brunette was staring blankly at the floor, so inside of her own mind that she didn't realize taylor standing at the bedroom door.

"knock knock." taylor said, getting her fiancés attention.

that attention was long lived as nova stated at the dress taylor was wearing. it was a black, tight fitted dress with a deep V neck line and a slit on the side.

"my eyes are up here, dork." taylor said, smiling at nova.

the blonde walked towards the bed that nova was sitting on.

nova was leaning on her hands that were positioned behind her, making it easy for taylor to push her down and sit on her waist.

"are you trying to turn me on right now? because it feels a lot like you are, and it's working." nova whispered, not having to talk loudly because taylor's face was right in-front of hers.

taylor leaned down for a quick kiss. as she pulled back, she smirked.

"i only bought this dress so you could take it off, baby, and i'm planning on using it for that exact purpose."

nova closed her eyes softly. "oh, gosh."

"so, are you ready?" taylor said, looking down at the brunette.

"yes, is there anything you're super into?" nova asked, opening her eyes. she always overthought things like this.

"no, baby. let me please you."

nova whined, unable to control herself. "you look so hot in that dress."

taylor hummed, pulling down the brunettes underwear. nova was only wearing an oversized shirt and the under garment, so there wasn't much she needed to take off.

she looked at nova for confirmation that what she was doing was okay, and nova nodded.

at this point, nova was laying on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging off of it. taylor quickly grabbed her legs, moving her head to the backboard of the bed.

taylor leaned down, looking at nova. "gosh, you're so wet for me, nova."

the brunette whined uncontrollably, and taylor's head snapped up to look at her.

"stay silent, baby, or i'll have to punish you." the blonde said dominantly.

nova was submissive to her fiancé, trying to stay silent from then on.

taylor looked down novas body, eventually seeing the one part she needed to focus on.

her tongue swiveled around novas sensitive body, making the brunette tense at the feeling.

taylor slowly slipped her tongue into the woman, having novas knees hold her head.

"oh shit-" nova squirmed, and taylor looked back up at her.

"what did i say?" taylor flipped nova onto her stomach, slapping her ass before flipping her over again.

"this is going to be very hard on you if you can't stay quiet."

nova continued to squirm, needing to feel taylor inside of her again.

taylor swirled her tongue around novas sensitive body part, slipping her tongue into her fiancé.

taylor took her hand and started circling novas clit with her thumb.

that seemed to push nova over the edge.

"taylor!" nova screamed out, not caring about the consequences.

taylor took her tongue out of the woman to respond. "yeah? you like this, don't you nova?"

the blonde continued to move her thumb around novas sensitive clit, while taking her other hand and thrusting a singular finger into nova.

usually one finger wouldn't be enough to please either of them, so taylor added a second one, thrusting quickly.

nova took an unsteady inhale at each thrust, unable to handle the pressure building inside of her.

"oh, fuck taylor!" nova screamed, ignoring the fact that the neighbors might hear them.

taylor's rigorous pace continued, and she saw that nova was about to finish, so she added a third finger.

nova grunted in pleasure.

"shit, taylor, i'm going to cum-" nova started, but got cut off by her own moans.

"give it to me, baby." taylor encouraged, no longer punishing her for speaking.

taylor's words may as well have been magic, because suddenly nova felt the high hit her like a train. her eyes closed, trying to indulge in the feeling of an explosion erupting inside of her.

"oh shit-" nova shouted out.

feeling taylor's thumb still circling her clit and two fingers inside of her, nova thought this moment was the best thing she would ever experience.

taylor felt the orgasm around her fingers, slowing her thrusting.

"good girl," taylor praised nova, watching her recover from her orgasm.

nova took about a minute to recover before holding taylor's shoulders and flipping herself onto taylor.

"my turn."

taylor smirked, looking up at the brunette woman. "oh, feeling dominant today?"

"no, i just want to try." nova said very seriously.

she suddenly began slowly circling taylor's clit. the blonde wasn't prepared, letting out a much anticipated moan.

"that feel good?" nova whispered darkly.

"yes," taylor said in a whine. "please fuck me."

nova smiled. "your wish is my command."

the brunette inserted two fingers into the singer below her, curling them inside of her.

taylor was an abundance of moans, already nearly at her peak.

"are you almost there?" nova asked, almost teasingly. taylor nodded quickly, too focused on the heavy feeling slowly building inside of her.

"goodness, taylor you're so beautiful." nova whispered. she brought her other hand up to brush a freckle on taylor's arm.

"oh shit-" taylor nearly yelled, reaching the height of her orgasm.

nova slowed her pumps into the woman, knowing she would need a slower pace while she got over her orgasm.

nova slowly lie down next to taylor, kissing the blondes cheek.

"i hope that was enjoyable." nova said cautiously. she had always been insecure of having sex with anyone, nonetheless another woman.

"oh, baby," taylor turned her head to look at her fiancé. "that was more than enjoyable."

"we should carve our initials into your bedpost." nova smirked, mostly joking.

taylor brought her hand up to the brunettes face. "i want to carve your name."

nova quirked her eyebrow, confused to the reasoning.

"if, hypothetically speaking, ever got into a fight and you left and i was here, i would see your name in our bedpost and it would remind me why i love you so much."

"because i'm good at sex?"

taylor shook her head. "because we are able to be open with each other, and i know you love me as much, if not more, than i love you."

"why did you even go to the store? did you seriously only go to get that dress? which, by the way, i never actually got to take it off of you." nova asked, forgetting the reason the past hour of their lives had happened.

"i got a pregnancy test," taylor whispered, kissing nova. "you want to take it?"