Story Ten

[L] The Light Within The Dark

Part I

🌸The Wolven Robin Hood

The ninja deal with the big problems and I deal with what is left behind. Manly the people that are now homeless , jobless, and starving in the alleyways and rundown parts of the supposed magnificent city that was 'ahead of its time'. But no one willing gives things up to help those less fortunate then they are, so someone has to take it. That some has to be prepared to loss everything if caught by the ninja, and I have nothing and everything at the same time. So how would be more perfect then me to help out the people that have lost everything just as I have.

The night air was crisp as I jumped from the roof tops of ran down buildings with a sack full of healthy food for the starving people that were in dire need of it. My heels clicked quickly as I landed on the ground in the area I had designated for this nights food dispersal. The able bodied people came and helped handout food to the families that were around. I walked all throughout the district and by the time I was done there was only an apple left. My stomach let out a unsatisfactory sound at the site of less food for myself, but I was just happy enough to have something to even eat.

I pulled my mask up only revealing my mouth so that I could eat the apple but was cut short when I heard the sound a feet echoing down the empty alleyways, and they here moving fast. Not taking any chances I tossed the apple back into my sack and ran further down into the maze of alleyways. The shout's of a ninja not far behind. I started going into a sprint when I heard something land behind me and start chasing me. I rounded corners constantly trying to loss the ninja that was in chase after me. But by not paying attention I got lost and soon was cornered at a dead end with a ninja on the other side blocking my only possible exit.

"Why do you keep doing this," asked the voice that sully belonged to the famed green ninja. I sighed and turned around to face him.

"And almost every night I give you the same answer Green-Bean," I told him.

"I am helping those who can't help themselves," I said as I had done a million times before.

"I have to take you in, you know that," he said with a lack of emotion in his voice.

"Well you can at least try," I smirked at him. I held my hands up into a defensive position ready to block anything he thought my way. He had a look of pity in his eyes as he just held out his hand and blasted me. I threw my hands up and created a shield of blue fire that displaced his blast.

"Trying to fight a wild at night is a very bad idea you know," I sang out to him.

"So you don't say," he called out. My ears and noise twitched has I heard and smelled more people closing in fast. He had called his little groupie back up. I growled at him, pissed off state at his cowardly move. I dug my heel into the cracked cement below me and jumped up, landing on the roof of a building looking over the alleyway. I could now see the other ninja stop as they saw me.

"I see you invited some friends to our little party," I said as I positioned my hand above my head.

"I might as well welcome them in as well," I said smirking behind my mask. Above, my hand began to glow a golden light.

"BLINDING LIGHTS," I yelled out making the golden light shine brighter, blinding the ninja, even the nindroid. In the next few moments of the continues blinding light I made my getaway, leaving the ninja far behind me as I ran back to the safety of my cheep apartment.

I am the Wolven Robin Hood.

🌸The Person Behind The Mask

My body ached as I stood up from my matters and to my wooden dresser on the other side of the room, pulling out a pair of denim pants, a tee-shirt, and a extremely worn out hoodie that I have worn almost everyday for the last 4 years. It was really small and refused to fit over my chest as I tried to pull it over my head. In the end I just gave up and throw the old thing in the corner of the small room. I brushed out my hair in pain with every tug of the brush. Once my hair complied with my wants I tossed the brush back onto the dresser and grabbed my school bag that sat next to my window. I slipped my shoes on and opened my window and jumping through it onto the fire escape, I closing my window behind me as I descended the rusty ladders.