I can't take another heart break.

I wake up the next morning in a soft, cozy bed. Not to mention the bed was heart shaped but that didn't really effect me at the moment. I looked down the covers seeing I was naked and I sighed getting up putting my clothes back on. I looked behind me and my breath hitches. I knew it was Ashley due to his star tattoos on his back. I sighed and he turns over looking at me. "Leaving so soon?"He pouts. I just look at him and I huffed fixing my make up. He gets up putting his boxers on and he walks over to me taking my wrists away from my face and he made me look at him. "Ashley I can't do this with you! Not anymore."I said and I pull away from him and I walk into the bathroom fixing my hair. He looks at me and growls. "Not even a fucking sorry for saving your ass last night."He spat and I just sighed pulling my shoes on and I walked out.

The next few days were awkward as hell. I could tell everyone knew Ashley and I slept together, but they were just pushing it by leaving us alone all the time.
I walked downstairs wearing a button down flannel that was obviously to big to be mine and I wore skin tight fabric shorts. My hair was a wreck and my make up was smudged. No one was awake so I took advantage to make breakfast for everyone. Even Ashley. Last week, was huge for me.. we slept together. And it was different. It wasn't just a one night stand. That night.. it was filled with emotions but we were to drunk to realize. It was filled with anger and sadness, love and compassion. That morning was rough. I didn't even stay thank you for him saving me.
CC walks in the house holding a big box. Andy followed him. "There she is!"he smiled and they walked in to the kitchen. "Can I help you two?"I laugh and made plates. "Here open this!"CC squeals. I laughed opening the box and a little black husky puppy with one blue eye and one brown pops out and jumps on me. I squealed hugging it and it licks me. "Her name is Kaiya. We figured you'd need someone to guard you when you finally get on your own."Andy smiled. I giggle "Yeah totally. Thanks guys I appreciate her!"I said and I set her down watching her play.
During breakfast, everyone was down here. Ashley sat across from me and I had to keep my feet tucked under my chair so our feet didn't touch. I ate quietly and sighed. "I'm leaving."I said and everyone looked at me. Ashley had an upset expression and he just gets up walking outside slamming the front door. I sighed getting up myself walking after him. "Where are you going??"I spat and he just looks at me. Tears consumed his face. "I've tried to apologize for my ways. Hell, I've saved you. A lot. I stopped looking at other women because I wanted you. I'm in fucking love with you. I don't know how to even stop. And that puppy, wasnt from Andy. It was from me. I knew you wouldn't take her if I gave her to you. I don't know how to communicate with you anymore Scarlett. And now you're leaving... I still haven't won you back.."He sniffles. I tear up and walk over to him. "That night at the club.."I whispered. "That was my first time in the 2 years you were gone.."He says. I nodd and I pull him close kissing him softly. "I'm sorry..but me leaving is still the best thing I can do.. for both of us."I said and I walked to my car. Ashley followed "You're still leaving?.. but.. you just kissed me. I don't get you.. 6 years and I still dont get you."He sniffles. I sighed and I looked down. "Fuck this."He said and he got into my car. "Ashley.."I whispered. "Get out of my car.."I said. "No.. I'm coming with you. Scarlett.. I can't lose you. And what we have.. it's unavoidable. Our problems are like baby scars. They're tiny.. yeah they hurt. But doesnt every cut? I love you. And I'm not letting you go.."He said. I tear up. "Okay.." and I kissed him softly.
~End~