Have You Seen this Girl?

2 months roll around and Ashley finally was able to get his cast removed on his ribs. After he got them removed, we went out and celebrated. 

At the bar, it was me, Ashley, CC, Andy, Jake, Jinxx, and a few of Ashley's other friends. I was sipping my beer enjoying the conversation we were having. "Excuse me, bathroom break."I smiled walking into the bathroom. I go pee and walk out to the sink washing my hands when another lady, in her late 40's walks out of a stall to wash her hands. I studied her face in the mirror closely. The black hair.. her dry skin, her pale face, the colorless eyes... Mom.

Quickly, I dried my hands and walked to the door. "You can't hide forever Scarlett.."She said. I sigh turning around looking at her. "Who said I was hiding?"I hissed. She looks up at me. It was looking into a mirror. A very ugly mirror. "It's obvious. You haven't called me in over 3 years, not to mention you blocked my cell number."She said. "What did I do?.."She asked. I growl clenching my jaw. "You know what you've done.."And I walked out to the table and she follows me. "Scarlett please let's discuss this!"She whined grabbing my arm. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"I say and I felt Ashley behind me as he pulls me to him. I hug him tightly and she growled to herself and grabbed my arm pulling me from Ashley. I growled and turned around hitting her in the face. "Don't ever touch me again."I spat and she took a few steps back suprised at me. "You're making a mistake Scarlett.."She said. I rolled my eyes "You're the one who made the mistake of smoking.." I grabbed Ashley's hand walking out. I was shaken up, not to mention scared. My mom was here in L.A.. That scares me. 

 A few days later, I was scrolling through twitter when I seen a few tweets, tweeted to me. "@ScarlettLoveLust I thought you should see this.."I look at the pic and seen there was a "child missing" sign with my face on it, Oh god.. As if on que, someone knocked on the door. I answered it and seen a police officer. "Are you Scarlett Rose?"He asks. I nodd. "Yeah, if this about the Missing Child, don't report to it. I'm fucking 25 years old and I live with my boyfriend. My mother and I don't get along after I came home from college. She's just trying to get me into trouble."I spat. He sighs. "So it's fake?"He asked. I nodd and sigh. "If you don't mind, can you let me put a restraining order on Jocelyn Rose?"

When Ashley came home, he walked into a few police officers and I sitting in the livingroom talking about my mother and I was filling out the restraining order while they were writing notes down. Ash looks at me weirdly and I sigh "It's a long story.."I say and he just goes upstairs. Eventually, the cops left and I go upstairs to see Ashley in the music room playing his bass. I sit down next to him and cross my legs. "So what were the cops doing here?"He asks tuning it. "Well, my mother made a missing child sign and puts my face on it., the cops show up to question me and I told them the truth, and so I asked to file a restraining order. I don't want to deal with my mom anymore Ash."I sighed and he hugs me. "I won't let her hurt you alright?"He said. I nodded and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saying that baby. I feel a lot better now."I smiled.