Fallen Angel

(btw the burden I just made up. I have no idea if it's a song title of some sort.)

Yeah.. seeming to kill myself was a terrible way to go. What were you thinking Scarlett?! I sit here motionless in the bathroom looking at my bloody wrists, hips, thighs and ankles. There was nothing I could do now but only hope someone finds me.. I don't care who. I just wanna make it out of alive. I groan looking at my surroundings. Counter. Bathtub. Toilet. Slowly I reach up to grab the counter and I slowly pull myself up. "Scarlett?"Someone asks knocking on the door. "Please...please help me."I beg and fall to my knees. The door bust open and I began to see everything as a blur.

Ashleys POV

Scarlett hasn't been down in awhile. Andy didn't seem bothered but something bothered me. I barely know her but I could tell she wasn't happy at all. I sighed setting my drink down pushing away any hot chick that threw themselves at me. Which I wouldn't normally do.. I knocked on her bedroom door, no answer.. "Scarlett?"I ask. No reply. I sighed and opened some random doors thinking maybe she got lost. I couldn't find her. The last place was the bathroom. I mean the light was on but the last person I saw go in there was CC. I sighed and decided to just give up when I heard a thud. "Scarlett?"I ask knocking on the door. "Please...Please help me."She begged and I kicked the door open and rush over to her as she passed out into my arms. I tear up seeing blood stains on the floor and all over her clothes. "Scarlett, why would you do such a thing to yourself?"I ask brushing hair from her face. I pick her up not caring about everyone looking at me as I walked downstairs and I carry her to the car. Andy was to drunk to care. Some friend he is. Maybe that's why they haven't talked in forever. But that was none of my concern at the moment. I drive to the hospital and carry her in letting them take her. I hung my head low and pace around the waiting room. Poor Scarlett. "Mr.Purdy?"The nurse asks. I put my head up as she walked over to me. "I'm afraid that Ms.Rose is in a mild coma.. The doctor estimated about 3-8 weeks.. we're stitching up her wounds right now. Can you return tomorrow?"She asks. I nodded and walk away.

Some friend Andy is...some fucking friend..

Days passed, and every day I'd go to the hospital to visit. Everyday she'd get paler, thinner but she still looked beautiful to me. Andy has come by too. But he only stays for 10 minutes at a time. As for me. 6 hours. If she wakes up I want her to see me first. I wanna tell her I'm in love with her. Even if I barely know her.