New Me..

It's been 2 years since.. since my child's death. Ashley and I.. didn't last. Usually, it'd be the man to back out of the relationship of a girl with a broken heart. No, it.. was me.

I told him I needed to be alone. I said that I couldn't take the heart ache of losing the baby. But Ashley didn't understand because it was also his baby.

Anyway, I ended up doing the band Ashley and I started by myself.. and I guess it turned out okay. I definitely felt a lot better making my emotions into songs. Even better we were playing download fest this year. With Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides. I just don't know how to own up to Ashley when I see him again.. But we did need to talk.
A few weeks later, my band and I released our 1st album and then we had a release party. I invited BVB, but only Ashley didn't show. After that, it was my birthday party and he again, didn't go. Which I understand.. He hates me I get it..
Finally, download fest had arrived, and I just finished packing my bag. We left for the airport and didn't get on the plane til a few hours after being there. It was dreadful..
When I got off the plane, I could barely walk I was so jetlagged. My hair was frizzy from the aviation and my head hurt. I just wanted to lay down and sleep..
We reached the hotel and I walk up to my room and took a shower, took a headache pill with coffee and I was good to go. I wasn't gonna sleep yet. I wanna explore the area a bit.
I opened my hotel room door and walk out and bumped into someone. "Scarlett!"I smile widely "Jinxx!"I laugh and hug him. It felt good to see him. It's been to long since I've seen the boys. "How are you??"I asked Jinxx. "I'm doing great! We just released our 3rd album!"He said. I nodded. "That's great to know you're doing so good.."I say and sigh. I scratch the back of my head nervously. "So, How's.. Ashley?"I asked awkwardly. Jinxx looked up at me. "You never heard anything?.. CC was supposed to tell you."He said. "Tell me what?!"I asked. Oh god.. did Ashley die?! "Ashley got into a bad bike crash.."He mutters. Oh god he's dead!! I tear up and Jinxx sighs. "He fractured his arm, broke his left legs, 3 ribs and broke his nose."Jinxx said. I sighed in relief. "Thank god.. I thought he was dead.."I admit and Jinxx shook his head. "Well he wanted to be dead.. trust me.. He ruined his bike, the one his dad left for him when his dad passed away. He's a fucking mess.. and the accident was only last month."He said. Something rang in my head. "Jinxx what's todays date?"I asked. "March 15th?.."He said. I whimper. "Was the accident on purpose?.."I ask. "I.. I don't think so.. Why would Ashley try to kill himself?.."His eyebrows furrowed together. "Because a month ago.. On February 15th.. was the day we lost the baby.."I sigh and whined. "I was messed up that day too.." Jinxx sighed. "Oh shit.. well.. Scar, you wanna see him? His arm healed so he's allowed to play his bass.. but his leg is still in a cast, and he's still required to wear a brace around his ribs."Jinxx said. I nodd slowly and followed him into the hotel room BVB shared together. They had the lounge room with 5 spare rooms, each containing a bed and bathroom. I sighed as Jinxx led me to his door. Then walked away. I gulp and knocked on his door. "If this is CC, I really don't want any taffy.."He said. I sighed and opened the door. 

Ashley was laying in his bed, with his leg out of its cast. His leg was promped up on a pillow. He was only wearing a black tanktop and sweatpants. He had his star necklace dangling from his neck. His hair was all messy and he had no warpaint on. Scattered all over his bed, was Maximum magazines, bags of chips.. and tissues. He had a bottle of jack daniels with a paper cup on his nightstand and his stage clothes were scattered all over the floor. He was busy listening to music on his phone and playing on his laptop to even realise I was in here. I coughed and he looked up and his jaw drops. Our eyes meet. His gaze fixed itself on me. I changed my image since we last seen eachother. My bright red hair was gone, it wasn't parting over my face covering one eye. Infact my hair was parted down the middle, my tips were curled. My hair was black with purple tips. And my clothing improved. I still wore my band merch. But I was more confident about my body now. So I was wearing shorts with fishnets, combat boots and I wore a black tanktop. Ashley was suprised to see me. I was the first to speak. "I uh, I heard about your accident..I'm sorry that you.. got hurt."I said. Ashley looked down twirling the string on his pants. "Yeah.. aren't we all.."He said sourly. So much sarcasm flew from his lips.. He was still mad at me for leaving him.. Ashley wasn't good at letting go of things. He never was. It was probably why he got into that accident.

I sighed walking over to his bed and sat at the end of it pushing a few magazines from the spot. "Ashley.."I sigh and he looked at me. "I'm sorry.. I know.. I shouldn't of left you.. But I wasn't thinking. I never do.."I whined and looked at my shoes. "Cleary you weren't when you walked out on me.. on us."He spat. I was suprised to hear him say that. Those words came out stabbing me in my heart. I got up and growled to myself.. But I calmed down quickly. "Can't we just.. fix everything? The past is the past.. I wanna fix the present, so we can live our future!"I said. He groans "Why? Why Scarlett? Give me a reason why?"He said to me. I could see the sorrow in his eyes. He still had love for me, somewhere in those dark brown eyes of his. I walk closer to him. He looked up at me as I was standing next to him. Standing on a bunch of cum covered tissues, actually. 

"Because I'm broken.. and I need you to heal me."

VOTE

COMMENT

<listening to: end of me by A day to remember. It's scarlett and ashley's song tbh> 

<3