Lonely Girl

It's been to long.

To long since I've talked to any of them. Especially him.. Ever since we kissed, and I rejected him.. It's been a while. And I was ready to face them today.

I sigh sitting up in my bunk. It was my first day at warped tour. As a band member. I'm pretty damn excited. But I was held down due to BVB being here. And I knew there we would be questions.. and explanations.

I slip my vans on and make my way out to breakfast and sit at the table eating my chocolate chip waffles. "Scarlett?"I recognized that voice. The happy and misery at the same time. Jinxx.. I turn around and smile at him "Hey Jinxx."I say and he sits down next to me. "You know it's been to long since I've seen you. Where have you been? You just disappeared on us."Jinxx said to me. "Oh, I was just forming a band. We're doing good."I say and he nodded. "That's good to hear. I'm glad you got on the right path!"He smiled happily. "Thanks Jinxx!!"I say and he walked away from me. "I'll see you later! Come see us perform!"I nodd and finish eating.

Ashley.. why..

My heart pounded as he stood right in front of me playing his bass. He looks so.. different.. he didn't do anything besides get a tattoo on his stomach that spelled the word 'Outlaw'. I was curious as to what that meant.. but it wasn't the right time to think about that. His hair blew from his face as he played. Mother fucker! Why did I say no.. to him! My heart played with my mind telling me to take him into my arms and kiss him. But my mind told my heart to fuck off. At last our eyes made contact, and he just gave me a hesitant smile. I smile back and someone pulled on me. "Fuck off!"I growl and sigh. This wasn't a good spot. I was right in front of the mosh pit. I could get pulled in any time. I'm such a smart soul. Eventually I got pulled in. I got kicked in the face and passed out hitting the floor hard.

Ashleys POV

One minute I see her. Staring at me. I thought I was having another Scarlett day dream.. so I smile at her. And this time, she didn't run away. She smiled back. Then she was gone. I couldn't see her anymore. Maybe I was hallucinating.. or maybe she got pulled into the moshpit. I had to make sure she was alright. Quickly without hesitation, I dropped my bass and jump into the mosh pit