Sugar, we're going down

Everyone had gone to sleep so it was just Jinxx and I. We were watching the behind the scenes of the nightmare on elm street. Jinxx sighs and pauses the movie. I look at him. "Something wrong?"I ask concerned. He looks at me. "Scar, do you have feelings for Ashley?"He asks. My eyes widened. "No! No of course not!"I say. He furrows his eyes brows. "I say different. You two acted like a couple tonight. Cuddling while watching movies."Jinxx smirks crossing his arms. I roll my eyes "Because we were both cold! besides, I doubt Ashley likes me that way."I spat. I sighed and get up going upstairs. I was not in love with Ashley.. but I stop myself. Yes you are scarlett. My heart was telling me different. My heart aches when I see him and I just wanna kiss him. Okay, maybe I do like him. But I doubt it'd last.. Because I knew Ashley didn't like me the same way.. I sigh and pass Ashleys room and I heard him singing. His voice was amazing... I creep over to the door and listen to him. His voice was like an angel. It was so inspiring. He was singing a song about his heart.. how it felt different. He eventually had stopped singing and it was kinda quiet. Slowly I opened the door to see him drawing a picture. I don't know what made me open the door. His head rose up at me and soon the drawing was under his pillow. "You have a really nice voice."I smile and I shut the door going to my room. Okay, I'm in love with him..

The next morning rolled around and I slowly peaked my eyes open as the sun shined through my blindes. I groan pulling the covers back over my head. I hated mornings. My bedroom door opened and someone poked my shoulder "Fuck off!"I groaned. "It's just me.."Ashley says and kneels down next to my bed. I poke my head out. "Nice hair."He chuckled and he fixes it. I blush deeply and look away. "You're so cute when you blush!"He smiled cheekly. I look back at him. "You're eyes are very baggy.."I say. "I didn't get much sleep last night. I haven't been able to."He said. I sit up wiping my eyes. "How come?" He looked down. "I've been thinking about someone. I've liked them for a while now. I don't know how to explain it to them."he says. Fuck. Well I'm out of the picture... "Just say it straight to her. I mean you're fucking Ashley Purdy! Who would say no to that face!"I laugh and poke his nose. "You're right.. so... uh.. oh look at that plant."I look over. "What plant-"Ashleys lips crash onto mine and I was pretty shocked at first. But soon enough my lips were moving along with his, my hands running through his hair and he had me laying back down on the bed. I was confused. I pull away and smile. "Ash.. I don't get it.. why me?"I asked. "You're special to me. And you're fucking gorgeous."