The Bike

I bit down on my lip watching Black Veil Brides perform. Ashley had to sit on a stool, due to his broken leg. But he was still playing, and singing back ups. We went on right after BVB. So I to am wearing stage merch. 

The other night, Ashley asked me to leave.. he said he wanted to think. Which I could understand. But I was scared. What if I never get him back?.. I missed him. BVB finished their set. CC helped Ashley off and he just looked at me before sitting down at the table. I sigh getting on stage and gave a good show. 

Later on, I was at the bar getting a few beers to take back upstairs when I heard someone call my name. I look and see Andy walking over. "Hey Scarlett."He smiled. "Hey.."I say and tap my fingers waiting for my beer. "I heard you and Ash talking the other night."He said. I sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it."I said. "Well he plans on saying yes by the way. He hasn't said anything. But I saw him creepin on your instagram and twitter. He was smiling at it."Andy smirks. I sigh hitting his arm. "I doubt it.. I wish I knew how to get him back.."I said. "Why don't you fix his bike for him? He was gonna do it but, hes handicapped at the moment.."Andy said and I get my three beers. I smiled and nodded. "I'll work on that.. Thanks Androo."I smiled kissing his cheek and I walked off to my hotel room. I plop down on my bed and grabbed my laptop looking at his bike that he's posted pics of and I sigh happily getting all the parts for rebuilding and ordered them.  He's gonna love this!!  I smiled to myself setting my laptop and I opened a beer sipping it. 

*Ashley's POV*

I sighed cleaning off my length with another tissue and tossed it on the floor. This porn site was outdated. I already watched all of these.. 

I groaned and shut my laptop putting it on my nightstand and pulled up my sweatpants. My mind was a mess.. ever since she left me.. When she came in here, I just wanted to hug her.. and kiss her.. It took all of my strength to hold myself back. I sighed to myself putting my cast back on my leg, and then the boot part so I could walk. I got up slowly and walked out to get a beer when I heard Andy and Jinxx.. 

"Ashley is in a lot of pain Andy. Scarlett ruined him.. It's gonna take a lot for him to forgive her. Even if she is the love of his life."Jinxx said. I snarl to myself. She's not the love of my.. Yes she is Ashley.. Yes she is..

Andy sighed "Yeah, but you see the way he looks at her. When she was performing earlier! He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.. It was like he fell in love all over again Jinxx!"Andy said. I rose my eyebrow remembering earlier. The way her smile was barely noticable but you knew it was there.. They way her hair moved when she moved.. her eyes standing out from all the black make up she wore. Not to mention, she did show off her boobs a lot more now. And those were fucking incredible. But the other day, when she was in here.. trying to get back with me.. she said.. she was broken. And I needed to heal her.. well, how the hell am I supposed to heal her, when I'm broken myself?! My fucking bike is destroyed, my heart is destroyed, I can't even go to the fucking club to fuck girls because I'm a fucking mess. All I wanted was to be happy again. 

I sighed opening my beer and Andy and Jinxx get up walking in. I look at them and sighed. "I heard it all."I said and sipped my beer. Their eyes widened and Andy sighs "Well ya know what Ashley? You never tell us anything anymore. So of course we were going talk about you. You need Scarlett. You're a fucking wreck without her! Ugh, you're not the same Ashley we all used to know! You're a fucking asshole. Face it Ash, she's the only thing important to you and you know it. Take her back!!"Andy screamed those words at me. My eyes widened and I could feel the tears coming. I couldn't let the guys see me cry. So I threw me beer down, pretending to be pissed, and I stormed into my room. I slammed and locked the door and threw myself onto my bed not caring about my leg or ribs, and I started crying. She is what's important to me. I needed Scarlett. My beautiful Scarlett..