Rum or Whiskey?

I sighed looking through my wardrobe at what to wear. "To trampy, to unprofessional, to ugly.."I groan throwing myself onto the bed. I don't know how to impress Ashley's family. I don't know how to look attractive.. maybe I shouldn't go. Maybe I'll just tell him I got sick or something. I pick up my phone to text him when my doorbell rung. I groan sitting up and go downstairs to answer it. Ashley stood there with a boquet of red and white roses. (picture in the chapter cover) I whined as he looked at me. "Why aren't you ready?!"He asks. "I don't know what to wear.."I say quietly. He sighs and comes in putting the roses down and pulls me to my bedroom. He sits me down looking at me for a quick second and searches through my closet. "Ew, Scarlett these aren't dresses!"He laughed. "My grandmother wears these!" I roll my eyes throwing a pillow at him. "Shut up!"I say and cross my arms. "You're lucky I have clothes for you to wear."He smirks. I look at him. "Did you plan for this to happen?"I say. "No I had my designer make you one awhile ago I just forgot to give it to you."He says and walks out of my room.

Ashley zipped the back of my dress and made me look in the mirror. My eyes widen. The dress was navy blue almost black color. It fit my body like a glove showing off all my curves as the straps were thick. I had on fishnets that had rose designs on them and my boots went up to my mid thighs. For once I felt beautiful..

Ashley sat me down and curled the tips of my long black hair and pushed it all to the side and placed a kiss on my visible neck. He hairsprayed my hair lightly and puts a diamond necklace around my neck. I touch it and smiled biting down on my lip and he smiled. "Damn Ashley.."I say and look up at him. "He kissed my forehead "You, baby girl. Look absolutely stunning."He smiled and turns me around doing my make up. I blush a deep red as he did my lips making them cherry red with lipstick. "I actually feel pretty beautiful.."I say and he smiled. "Good. You should feel like that all the time darling."He said and kissed my hand. I stand up and hug him. "I love you Ash." "I love you too baby girl."

Ashley takes my hand, taking me to the table his family sat at. I examine the people here. They all look like they were in a gang.. There was a big buff man that sat at the end of the table. All his tattoos shown violence and war.. Next to him was a petite lady with massive boobs holding a baby with a black eye. She had to of been his wife. Across from the women was a girl who had to of been 19 wearing a red slutty dress with a massive pregnant belly. I gulp and scan the end of the table where Ashley and I sat. Sitting there was an old women who had to be in her early 70's with her hair pulled into a bun. Next to her was her husband. He looked around late 60's. He was still in buff shape and he looked mean. I look at Ashley and he smiled softly at me. The pregnant 19 year old was sitting next to me. I felt so out of place here..

Everyone looked at me like I was a new rag doll to destroy and I could feel Ashleys anger rise. He pulls me closer to him and sighed. Ashley's grandmother looked at me. "Rum or Whiskey?"I gulp. Did she really just ask me that? "W-what?.."I say and she rose her eyebrows at me. "Grandma she doesn't drink.. she'll just have a seltzer."Ashley said and she sighed. "Shame.."She orders me a lime seltzer. I look at Ashley with scared emotions in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and whispers to me "Baby girl it's alright.. my aunt hasn't shown up yet, you'll love her trust me."He smiled and I nodd and take my seltzer.

Later on, a women in her late 40's comes in and sits down. Her hair jet black and pulled up into a pony tail. She wore light make up and her dress was stunning. She looks at Ashley and I and smiled. "Awe Ashley finally got himself a girlfriend!"She smiled pinching Ashley's cheeks. I laugh a little and rested my head on his shoulder. "Well Ashley, you did a great job she looks beautiful."She says and shook my hand. "I know I did. I couldn't ask for someone better than her."Ashley says kissing my cheek. I smile and look up at him and he kissed me softly. "Well I'm sold. When you two get married, call me and I'll plan the whole wedding!"She smiled. I blush deeply and look down. Ashley laughs and rubs my back. "Will do aunt Clare."He smiled.