Requests!

Hello hello!
This "chapter" will be split into sections:) each section will have a bolded header!

About the author!

My names alex,

I'm turning 16 in July

My comfort movie is coraline and I am a beetlejuice/Tim burtton movie fanatic;)

My comfort ship from skz is minchan (please keep harsh opinions to yourself)

My bias list : Jeongin, Ni-ki, winter, yoongi and soobin

My favorite colors are red, black, purple and green

I love Dinosaurs 💪👹

I'm hoping to major in computer science but I hate school lol

Things to be aware of

I'm sorry but dsmp stans...you are welcome here but please refrain from arguments and unnecessary commentary, it really pisses me off and I will not only block you but delete your comments as well. I don't hate anyone but that community is extremely toxic in my opinion just as any other could be and I want my page and books to be a safe space.

Im a minor.

Smut will never be written in this book. I think it is weird to write smut about people I don't know personally as they don't consent to that, this is just my opinion and I hope this isn't harmful to anyone.

I will not tolerate bullying of any kind to other's wether it's the members of skz or just the readers or anyone at all as a matter of fact, I WILL NOT tolerate it.

I don't support woojin at the current moment even if he is innocent, I have to do my own research on that one so please don't mention him for the time being.

Updates and scheduling!

I don't have a schedule right now and as I'm a high school student the updates might not be as consistent as I would like them to be

Thank you for reading!! Leave any requests in the comments!

Remember you are loved, wanted and needed.