Seungjin

No warnings
Short
Fluffy

Golden retriever

Everyone loved dogs.

And a lot of people liked boys.

Seungmin didn't particularly like just boys.

He liked his boy.

If he had to chose anyone in the world to compare his boy to, it would be nick Nelson.

He was Charlie, and his boy was nick.

His golden retriever boy was the person he liked.

You could even say love.

Seungmin loved hwang hyunjin.

"Jinnie!"

Hyunjin would run into the room in his socks forgetting that the floors were polished wood and he would slip. Sometimes he'd fall and perk his head up with a goofy smile and a quick "I'm okay!" And other times he would slide all the way into the room down the hall before running back into Seungmins arms.

"Hi Minnie"

It was how he worked.

A goofy boy with a heart full of love.

"Seungmin your boyfriend is like a dog"

"So what, at least he's not like a lazy cat" seungmin said pointing to minho who was laying across jeongins lap quietly accepting his stomach rubs from the maknae.

"Hey! My boyfriends laziness is adorable!" Jeongin argued.

Hyunjin was spectacular in Seungmins eyes.

The only boy for him.

Despite hyunjins anxiety, stress, eating habits and clingy nature, seungmin loved him even so.

Seungmin loved watching hyunjin get all excited when Chan came home from the studio to play games with him, and he also loved being hyunjin source of happiness.

His little golden retriever.

:,)