Hyunlix

~ this is a request!
~ hybrid AU
~fluff!

Feline friends!

Felix sighed, a groan following the huff of air, as he stared out the window hoping for something entertaining to appear. When this failed Felix sighed again. "Seoul is so boring today." Felix finally let out into the silence. The air around him was stagnant and thick. "I better turn on a fan." He announced to no one in particular.

Just as he was about to get up a tail wrapped around his ankle, alerting him that something was by his leg. "Hyunjin?"

The animal looked up, it's eyes a green color and it's fur a patterned brown. "Meow"

"Hyunjinnie aren't you hot?" Felix asked as he picked up the feline. "It's like the air thinned out after i picked you up." He smiled caressing Hyunjins soft fur. Hyunjin leaped from Felixs arms to the floor before changing.

His legs were long and appeared as soft as the fur he was previously sporting and his hair was a brown color with two fuzzy ears on either side. "Why don't we turn on a fan then felix." Hyunjin said from his seated position on the ground. The boys tail moved back and forth every so slightly as he got used to not being on all fours. "I was starting to overheat with all that fur covering me." Hyunjin said.

"I was wondering if you were gonna switch." Felix said as he smiled. He walked over to their kitchen and switched on the fan, so that the air would move throughout the house, before pouring them both a glass of water with some ice cubes. "Here you go" He said as the both go comfortable on the floor.

They looked at eachother with fondness and adoration. "You're freckles look like constellations." Hyunjin pointed out.

"And your smile looks like the moon." Felix said. In his mind, Hyunjin was the moon and he was the stars. You would never see one without the other, in the night they appear together brightly as they show the earths past and future with every movement.

"I love you" Hyunjin announced. "I love everything about you."

"I love you" Felix replied. "And i will continue to love you and learn to love the parts i have yet to experience about you."

They sat on the living room floor sipping their water and making light conversation. Felix occasionally reached out to pat the older ears and tail, eating a satisfying purr from the other.

Felix couldn't imagine a world without hyunjin in it. And hyunjin couldn't imagine a world without felix. He couldn't imagine being out on the streets, overheating and alone, without felix to hold him tightly and tell him everything will be okay.

"Do you think i'd land on my feet if i fell off the balcony?"

"HWANG HYUNJIN GET OFF THE BALCONY. "

hope you enjoyed!