No set ships yet

~ Apocalypse AU (zombies)

~ gore descriptions

~ Use of weapons (guns, knifes, swords, crossbows...)

~ Based off the shows ZNATION and The Walking Dead.

~ readers choice at the end!

The Dead Rises

Minho sighed, rubbing his temples as he listened to Hans complaints. He never thought they'd end till Chan burst through the door.

"We need to clear the yard, there's too many walkers close to the gates." Chan said as he walked through the dining area reloading his hand gun. "Someone needs to head upstairs and watch from the window, i have an eerie feeling that we are gonna have some trouble." He finished.

"But chan there's too many, we can't possibly clear them all out." Han panicked.

"Well we can't get out without clearing it out anyways." Hyunjin said.

"So we should just stay in here!" Han shouted.

"No!" Minho slammed his hands down on the table. "I'm tired of hiding. The world has fucking Ended and you just want to cower in a corner like a scared puppy?" He announced. "Get over yourself Han. It's time to grow the fuck up and live. You're not an idol anymore, no one is going to cater to your needs every minute of the day. It's time for you to start acting like the rest of us. " He said before exiting the room.

"He's right Han." hyunjin said.

"Why are you all just standing there? Grab your weapons and go!" Chan yelled running through the hall. Han rolled his eyes as he grabbed a pistol, mumbling something under his breath. "What was that?" Chan asked.

"I said, if someone else dies" Han approached Chan. "You'll have to carry that burden for the rest of your life" he said before walking off. Chans jaw clenched as he looking through the window at his mates as they walked to the gate. Hans words echoed in his head, like a ball bouncing off the walls of a shoe box.

"Chan!" He heard a voice call. His head snapped in the direction of the voice. "Chan!" The voice called again. He ran, faster than he's ever had to. "Chan!" He heard. Through the halls of the prison they had now inhabited, he ran. When he got to the cell block he looked around. "Chan!" The voice called out. A phone. He reached for it picking it up. "Chan" the voice spoke.

"Hello?" He replied as he held the phone to his ear. Nothing. "Hello?" He tried again.

"It's me" it said.

"Minnie?"

Hi there :)

Readers choice: make another part?

Sorry it's been a while, uni has had me swamped as well as some outside things. Hope you enjoyed!