MinChan + HyunMin + Jilix

- fluff/mystery
- warning! gore description, genderbend, homophobia, hair color change
- question at the end, id appreciate it if you would answer!

Girls Girls Girls....

Minho couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her. She tossed and turned but to no avail, she just could not get her mind to ease so that she could fall asleep. She was one of three college students in an apartment, an old one at that but..she didn't believe in ghosts so that was already discarded.

Her girlfriend, Chan, laid sound asleep on her bed, she smiled at the blonde in awe. She really loved the short girl, she would quite literally do anything for her but dont tell jisung that, minho would never hear the end of it. Minho admired the silver, pink and mint strands in her girlfriend's hair, knowing that Chan did that for her. Mint was Minho's favorite color and pink just went so well with it.

"Min? Why are you awake?" Chan whined quietly. "I just woke up for a second, dont worry love" Minho spoke before kissing the girl on the forehead and pulling her closer. The warmth of chans small frame eased minho's mind, allowing her to finally fall back asleep.

The next morning, Chan bounced out of Minho's room with a pink bow tied into her hair. "Morning!" Chan beamed with a smile. Minho smiled back, "morning my little kangaroo." chan pouted, "I'm not a kangaroo min!" Minho laughed but stopped when she heard jisungs door burst open. "Guys guys guys look!" jisung ran out with her computer, nearly tripping when she made it to the living room. "You guys hear about the missing girls? There are three of them so far!" "what?!" Chan screamed, holding tightly onto Minho's arm, shaking at the thought of being kidnapped.

"Three college students, Choi Soobin, Kim Taehyung and Kim seon Woo have reportedly gone missing as of January 20th, witnesses say the girls were walking back to their dorm but after they entered, never exited." jisung read. "They got soobin?" Minho was shocked, because Soobin was quite a tall girl. "Poor sunoo, she's probably terrified," Chan spoke quietly. Chan wasn't too excited to go to class, i mean her best friend has gone missing, i think anyone would be scared.

"Alright stop scaring chan and go get dressed, all we can really do now is hope they return safely." Minho said. The three got up and got dressed and ready for their classes. "Someone wake up Hyunjin!" Minho yelled, "she's gonna be late again!"

"I'm up!"

The four of them met at the door of the apartment. "Channie should just move in at this point" hyunjin pointed out. "I wish" Minho and chan spoke at the same time. "Now let's go" Minho led them all out the door in the direction of the school. The school was within walking distance so they really didn't have to worry about bus fees.

"Bye love, see you this afternoon!" Chan exclaimed before running off in the direction of her class, jisung soon following suit. "Bye sung, have fun in music productivity" "bye minho!" Hyunjin and Minho walked off towards their class room, dance history. As Minho sat down she looked around the room, missing Taehyung. The taller girl sat in front of Minho, and was alway prepared with snacks for some of the more boring parts of the class like lectures. "Jin, do you think they will come back?" Hyunjin frowned, "they have to!" the brunette whisper-yelled.

Minho nodded and turned her attention to the front of the room where the teacher prepared her notes for today's lecture. Minho mentally prepared for the boring class that was ahead.

Later minho and hyunjin met with the others in the library. "Where's Chan and seungmin?" Hyunjin asked. "With changbin in the studio working on a vocal project" felix replied. "Don't worry i saw them there with my own eyes, neither of your girlfriends got kidnapped" she joked.

"Not funny lix, this situation is serious!" jisung exclaimed. "Yes i am aware, i'm just trying to make light of a dark situation" minho appreciated that. They talked for quite a while then they decided to head back to their apartments. Minho and hyunjin waited outside the studio for their girlfriends and their friend. Changbin opened the door, carefully putting her lyrics back in her bag. "Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" "uh the usual? Waiting for minnie and chan?" Hyunjin answered. "Oh, i haven't seen either of them at all today actually, it's quite disappointing because we were supposed to be working on a vocal project" changbin said sadly. "Chan didnt even text me that she and seungmin were sick" Minho was very confused. "Chans not sick bin" she said. Then it hit them.

Chan and Seungmin had gone missing. 

question

should i make this a book or just continue it in this book but by parts?