HyunMinChan

~ contains content based around D.I.D
- i did research as well as asking a friend who has dissociative identity disorder to help me make this chapter! please let me know if this bothers any one reading and i will take it down immediately as i do not want to harm anyone!

~ contains content based around anxiety disorder
-i deal with anxiety on a daily basis and i am placing my own experiences with these things in a different light in this chapter! please let me know if this bothers any one reading and i will take it down immediately as i do not want to harm anyone!

~ contains brief descriptions of abuse
  -  please let me know if this bothers any one reading and i will take it down immediately as i do not want to harm anyone!

is something wrong dear?
Hyunjin stared in the mirror blankly. He was scared, nervous maybe? He couldn't tell, he didn't quite feel right. The people in his head were conversing, he was just listening.

"Well i, for one, do not want to have to sit through another lecture"

"Well that's tough momo but hyunjin is a part of a big group run by one person" a male voice spoke.

Hyunjin agreed with the male.

"What do you think Hyunjinnie?" A smaller, kid-like voice spoke out.

"I uhm" hyunjin spoke into the mirror. "I think i want to skip it" he voiced.

"Yes!" The excited girl beamed.

Hyunjin smiled. He, too, did not like school. School was like hell for him, even though he was in college and had so much freedom, it was like running the mile with 500 pounds of weight on his back. You see, hyunjin was not just hyunjin. As a child Hyunjin had endured years of abuse, wel, not just him alone. As time went on more people endured it with him. He met three people, in his own body.

"Hyunjinnie! Can we go outside?" The little boy asked.

Before hyunjin responded a brunette male walked into the room. "Hey hyunjin, who were you talking to?" Chan asked.

"Oh uhm.."

"Hyunjin, don't be scared" the girl said softly.

Hyunjin had lived with Chan and Minho in a dorm for a few weeks now, his mother encouraged him to not live alone with his "condition", which is what she called his disorder. He had yet to tell them about himself, specifically that he was not alone in his own body. "No one" he replied.

"Okay, do you want to grab lunch with me and Minho?" Chan asked, very suspicious of the long haired boy.

"Sure, where are we going?" Hyunjin walked towards Chan, his palms slowly getting sweaty as he thought about having to leave the dorm.

"You'll be okay" the male voice spoke.

Hyunjin squeezed his eyes shut harshly and fell to the floor in a crouched position. Chans eyes widened as he knelt to the floor and carefully placed a hand on hyunjins shoulder. Hyunjin flinched.

"Hey are you okay?" Chan asked, not noticing Minho a the door.

"He's having a spout of anxiety it seems" minho chimed in. "Could you please move over channie-hyung?"