Platonic hyunsung

- all jokes lol
- side ship included

Dumb and dumber

Chan and minho have six "kids" if that's what you want to call them. They take care of them to an extent and listen to them when they need it. So yes, like parents or older brothers. But their problem children makes these tasks that much more difficult.

Han jisung and bean hyunjin.

The problem children.

"No you idiot it's pronounced cum-butch-a" hyunjin argued.

"Stupid it's literally just spicy juice, it need no pronunciation" Han shot back.

Minho sighed from his desk. "It's kombucha" he pushed up his glasses and dialed chans number. "Chan, when will you be home with the groceries? Your problem children are gonna start breaking shit"

"Minho-hyung!!"

"What Han?"

"Hyunjin called me short!"

"You are short, anyways chan, baby, babe, hello?"
Minho heard nothing but laughter on the other side of the phone. "I'm breaking up with you"

"I'm sorry, be home in ten!" And with that chan hung up.

"Kids!" Minho shouted at the only two who were in the dorm with him. "Clean up, your father will be here with food soon"

"Food!" Han shouted shoving a pillow in hyunjins face. "Sorry!"

"No no I agree!" Hyunjin said shoving the pillow back in his own face. The two got up and started cleaning, which shortly turned into stacking as many things as possible till it's came crashing down. "Wait what if we put the chair on-"

"I'm home!" Chan yelled. "Minho!" He screamed in horror at the scene in front of him. "Why are Hyunjin and Han part stacked face down on top of the furniture!?"

"They wanted to be stupid, let them learn their lesson" minho said as he walked into the living room shrugging.

"I Wanna join!"

"No felix" Chan said sternly.

"I love it when you're assertive"

"Minho...shut"

"Okay-"

✨🏳️‍🌈