Banginho

- slight angst-? Idk maybe a lot I'm
not sure
- overworking
- insomnia
- no further warnings

I'd die for you, you know that?

Chan hadn't left his small studio nearly enough to be considered healthy. Leaving at the early hours and sometimes not returning, this started to get concerning after the fourth night with no Chan to return back to the dorms.

"Minho-hyung, what's that in your hand?" Hyunjin asked from across the counter. "And why are you staring at it as if it kicked your cat?"

"If it did is burn it, anyways it's a bottle of medication I found in the bathroom behind all the bandaids and pain medications" he turned the bottle more and read the name on it.

Trasodone (Desyrel) 50 mg
Christopher Bang
Take one a day before sleeping
DO NOT EXCEED PRESCRIBED AMOUNT
Seek medical help if symptoms worsen

"Minho-hyung, what are you holding?" A different voice broke him out of his trance. "Hmm?"

"It's uhm, something I found, do you know what it is?" Minho handed the bottle to Felix who then read it with wide eyes. "What? What's wrong?"

"This isn't something we should be touching" Felix quickly handing the bottle back to minho. "That's an antidepressant, and it's a high dosage minho-hyung and it's prescribed to Chan"

"What?" Minho asked, he could feel guilt crawling up his chest in the form of vomit. He quickly ran out of the room and to the bathroom where he hunched over the small toilet and let got of whatever he had eaten that day.

"Minho-hyung, are you okay?" Seungmin asked peeking through the door.

"I'm fine seungmin, I think I just need some air" seungmin nodded and led the older man towards the door and opened it for him. "Thank you, I'll be back soon and I left some chicken in the fridge you guys can reheat"

Seungmin nodded and minho left discreetly shoving the bottle into his pocket and pulling out his phone to do more research. He soon found himself crying in front of JYP's building. He ran in and straight to chans room where he found the dark haired male again, looking at the computer.

Disregarding the cords and hazards on the floor minho ran, turned chans chair around and threw his arms around him. "Please come home chan please"

"Min-"

"Shh just..just come home" minho pulled away to look at chan and hold his face. "I need to show you how much I love you"

"Min, what are you going on about?"

"I found..this" he pulled the bottle out. "I know how much you like your privacy, and I'm sorry I invaded it but when I saw it and was told what it was I couldn't stop myself, I felt guilty and I did more research and-"

"Min, this is exactly why I didn't want you to find it" chan said with a sad smile. "Because that big wonderful mind of yours runs so wild it creates these unnecessary images that you seem to believe"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean" he pulled minho back. "None of this is your fault, it's my choice"

"You don't choose to feel the way you feel chan"

"I know that, but I chose to be here right?" Minho nodded. "So I chose this, just like I chose you, I chose this"

"But you can have this and me without having this" he held up the bottle. "Insomnia, depression and anxiety are no joke chan and I'm scared because-"

"I'm sorry minho"

"No, no you don't get to be sorry that my job Im supposed to be sorry for not noticing sooner"

"No, I hid it, that's why" chan wiped minhos tears. "And for that, I'm sorry"

"Can you come home please?" Chan nodded and stood up only to be pulled into another hug. "You know I'd die for you right?"

"I know"

"Can i show you how much I love you now?"

"Of course"

Kinda out of character for minho, but not really cause we all know he cares deeply about his mates.

I love you <3