ChanHyunHo

New territory for me
Little space! (I am not a little but I have taken care of a little before, if me writing this as someone who is not a little makes you uncomfortable or is wrong please tell me and I will remove this chapter!)
Jisung is an asshole in this I'm sorry I love him sm i just wanted to pull some of their old 2019 fighting into this to make it make sense

Little: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Minho + Chan

You're mean!

Hyunjin woke up feeling giddy, needing something to satisfy his itch. He started to jump a bit before taking a minute to fully slip, he had regressed. 'Where's daddy?'

He carefully opened his door and waddled into minho and chans shared room where he found chan sitting in his desk and minho peacefully sleeping on his own bed. "Daddy!" Hyunjin said quite loudly as he entered the room.

"Shhh baby, appa is sleeping" Chan said rubbing the youngers back gently.

Hyunjin held a finger to his lips recreating the sound chan made before whispering loudly "gots be quiet, appa sleepy!"

"That's right, let's go get some breakfast yeah?"

"Can we have the berries with chocolate we got yesterday?" When Chan said yes the little clapped his hands and squealed only to be hushed again by Chan.

"Be quiet remember, appa wouldn't like to see you eating chocolate for breakfast" Hyunjins mouth formed and "o" shape as he nodded making grabby hands. Chan lifted his up holding him on his hip before walking out of the room.

Having a day off was like winning the lottery for the two caregivers, they usually got to see their little in full "little mode" on these days and it was relaxing and comforting for the three of them.

"Jisung could you watch him for a minute while I prepare breakfast?"

"But hyung I-"

"Sungie doesn't like me" hyunjin said sadly looking down as Chan sat him on the couch next to the rapper.

"I never said that!" Jisung retorted.

"Yes! You told big jinnie yesterday that his rap was not good as yours was! And you don't like being around me when I being small..." Hyunjin said, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Jisung" Chan said sternly. "We are all part of this group, we work and grow together, the fights you start are unnecessary and stressful for not just the two of you, but everyone around you" chan said calmly. "Please just watching him while I grab breakfast"

"Fine"

When Chan had disappeared into the kitchen, hyunjin looked at Jisung.

"Did jinnie do something to sungie?"

"Yea, you act like you're good at everything, it's not cool in fact it's annoying and you act like a baby just so you can get away with it!" Jisung scolded not even bothering to look at the littles now tear stained face.

"Jinnie I-I-is sorry s-sungie, I not mean to make y-you m-mad" hyunjin said rubbing his eyes and sniffling harshly. "Jinnie j-jus wanna be good as e-everyone else" he cried out, his sobs now waking up minho and alerting a rushed chan.

"What's going on" minho said still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Jinnie made sungie mad" Hyunjin sobbed.

"Here he goes again, crying to get away with it" Jisung said standing up. "Grow up hyung" he spat before walking into his room.

Hyunjin sobbed louder now adding apologies here and there. Chan rushed to calm his little and minho stood dumbfounded. How could Jisung say such things?

"Baby breathe, in and out like daddy okay?"

Hyunjin nodded trying to calm down only to start crying again when Jisung reappeared in the living room with hyunjins stuffed llama in hand. "Give it back!"

"Why was it on the floor then?"

"Pl-please sungie hyung give it back!"

"Han jisung, give him the stuffed llama now and then see yourself out" minho said coldly. "Now." He repeated himself.

"Sorry..". Jisung said as he handed the llama to the crying little before scurrying to his room. Minho sat down on the couch next to his little and pulled him onto his lap.

"Shhh, it's okay, appas got you" minho lulled. He looked up at chan who was rubbing his head in distress. "What's wrong with jisung?"

"They haven't been getting along at all, all I asked was that Jisung watched him while I got Hyunjin his chocolate covered strawberries but this is what I came back to"

"Disregarding the fact that you tried to feed my baby chocolate at 8 in the morning, why won't they get along?"

"Jinnie jus wan be good like appa and daddy but I made sungie mad" Hyunjin said quietly playing with minhos fingers. "I act like I'm good at everything but Jinnie isn't good, not like sungie or appa or daddy or binnie hyung" Hyunjin said as tears started to fall again.

"Youre amazing Jinnie" Chan said coming back with a playlet full of chocolate covered strawberries. Hyunjin looked at them before grabbing the biggest one and running to jisungs room. He knocked lightly on the door before opening it to see a teary eyed Jisung sitting on his bed.

"What do you want"

"Jinnie has a present"

"Tch"

"Can me give it to you?"

"Whatever" Hyunjin walked carefully into the room and held up the strawberry with a big smile.

"It was the biggest one! Jinnie wanted to give it to sungie because it's the biggest!"

"Really?" Jisung said quietly.

"Yes! When Jinnie gets sad appa gives him these so I think that sungie should get one too" hyunjin said slowly walking closer to the rapper in fear of getting yelled at again. "Jinnie is sorry, Jinnie jus wan be good like you"

Jisung let his tears fall as he took the strawberry. "It's okay Jinnie, I forgive you"

"Jinnie doesn't need to grow up no more?"

"No, Jinnie needs to stay the way he is"

Hyunjin smiled brighter than before before running out of the room to tell his caregivers about the experience, leaving Jisung to rethink his views on the boy. "Something else, he is something else"

I hope you liked this one!