N and James: A renunion

They continued walking through the woods when they heard rustling in brush. Emmet looked around and saw a snake skin from a Seviper. "Must be a Seviper..." mutters James as he picks it up. "You just picked up Seviper skin?!" Gasps Ingo in disgust. "Yea what's wrong with that?" Questions James as he stares at them. "It could have a disease!" Shouts Emmet worried "So?" Laughs James as he walks off.

"Seeeevip!" Hisses a Seviper they had found its skin and apparently it was mad.
James sends out Zorua to battle it. "Zor!" It shouts as he lands on the ground lips drawn back into a snarl baring its teeth ready to fight.
"Wow it has the ability Intimidate?!" Gasps Emmet as he crouches to observe it.

The Seviper cowered down and slithered off. "After it!" Shouts James as he bolts off after the Seviper. Ingo and Emmet sigh knowing there friend had become reckless and cruel due to losing N. They take off after him only to find that he had already captured it. "Well that was successful!" Smiles James as he picks up the Friend Ball he used to catch Seviper in.

"Wow I guess you like your Pokémon loving you huh" states Emmet when he sees that most of his Pokémon are either in Ultra Balls or Friend Balls. James nodded and walks off looking for N

I know your here love I'm coming for you!

Suddenly he dashes off. Leaving Ingo and Emmet confused wondering why he did that all of the sudden. Snap a branch snapped behind them. Emmet turns his head around to see something horrific. "I-Ingo... WHAT IS THAT?!" He shouts as he runs off. "What do you- Gah?!" Ingo shouts as he sees a rotting person that was alive. (Sorry I was reading something about Zombies this morning)

They catch up to James out of breath. "What happened?" Asks James when he sees them. "Z-z-zombie!" They both shout as they point towards the monster that had followed them.
James didn't say anything and took off Ingo and Emmet close behind.

Eventually they lose the zombie and stop to catch there breath. "Damn that was close!" Mutters James as he sits down. Tears leak from his eyes as thoughts of N fill his mind. "You ok James?" Asks Emmet even though he guessed the answer was no. James shook his head and got up.

Then a familiar scent filled his nose. It was N's scent. James started to follow it leaving the brothers behind once again. "Typical James" they both sigh as they chase after him. Only to see that he had found N. James was hugging him and crying at the same time. They hadn't seen each other in a year.

"James I thought I'd never see you again!" Cries N as they finish hugging. "Same N! I missed you so much!" Replies James as he kisses N's neck. A light red hue paints N's cheek. "I'd like to introduce you to Ingo and Emmet the Subway Brothers!" Says James.

They shook hands with one another and started to leave the forest. "So N how have you been?" Asks James as they exit the forest. "Good I stopped Team Plasma and now I have a boyfriend!" He replies as he kisses James cheek. James blushes a deep red and holds N's hand.

"Say want to go to Alola?" He asks as they come to a stop. They all nod in agreement as they rush to the airport as N goes on VRBO to buy plane tickets for them all.