Steven and Wallace: love in Alola!

Yes yes I know...but finally FINALLY! Orginshipping!
_____________________________

He finally had mended Cassidy's broken heart. James was happy now he could have a peaceful life. He let out a happy sigh as he began to cuddle with N. He smiled back and gave him a peck on the cheek.

His cheeks lit up with a bright red hue. He felt N's tongue on his lips. He smiled once again.
"So you two love birds decided to have sex?" Teases Jessie as she sits on the bed.

"Shut the fuck up!" Says James as he throws a berry at her. Jessie blocks it and eats it. "Is that an Oran Berry?!" Shouts Butch as he walks over there. James felt soft lips against his cheek. "N.......not in front of them!" Grins James embarrassed.

"Hey can we go look for Pokémon?" Asks Cassidy as she arrives from her walk. "Sure! Ingo Emmet are y'all coming?" Asks James as he rubs N's back. "Sure why not.." mumbles Emmet "Coming Ingo?"
"Coming!" He sighs as he gets up to go with them.

James got up with N closely behind. "Well let's go train Rockruff!" Exclaims N as they run out the door. "James do you still love me?" Asks Cassidy with a smile "Yes I never stopped loving you but my heart belongs to N." He answers as he follows N. "True Love.." mutters Domino. "Just like what we have." Mutters Butch this shocks James. "You two are dating?!" Shouts a shocked James

"Yep she also had a crush on Saturn and Mars" grins Jessie as she teases her friend playfully
"Shut the fuck up!" Shouts Domino she looked angry but James could hear a sense of humor in her voice. Then soft lips pecked his cheek.

"N not in public!" Grins James embarrassed while N laughs. "Two gay idiots!" Shouts a kid nearby. "Im not gay!" Shouts James back at the kid. "Now let's go look for Pokémon!"

They run towards a nearby forest to look for Pokémon. "N do you hear that rustling?" Asks James. N nodded his head fear sparked in his eyes. Something was coming for them. "Hey James!" Says a familiar voice. "Steven and Wallace?!" Shouts James relieved that it's just them. "Aren't you too gay?" Asks Emmet.

"Well yes we're dating so I guess we are." Replies Wallace with a grin. Steven laughs and asks if they want to train with them. "Hell yea!" Shouts James as he takes off running with them. "By the way where did those two brothers go?" Asks Cassidy "I dunno" responds Butch with Jessie looking grumpy.

Ingo and Emmet never left the condo and were watching documentaries on trains. "N?" Says James "Yes?" He replies "I love you so much!" Shouts James as he rushes into his arms. N took a step back and rested his head on James. They were truly in love.

"Hey N?" Says Wallace all of the sudden. "Yes Wallace?" Replies N still hugging James. "Do you do Pokémon battles?" Asks Steven curiously. "I do thanks to James." He replies smiling as he plants a kiss on James lips. A smile draped across James face.

"So N would you battle James for me?" Asks Wallace curiously "I would but I was a dumbass and didn't bring my Pokémon." Replies N somberly. "That's ok N!" Says Steven as he shakes his hand.

"Hey Domino when will you do Pokémon?" Asks Cassidy "I already told y'all! I think it's bullshit!" Shouts Domino "I used to think that too.." mutters N as he walks off. "Ingo said he was fixing popcorn shrimp and if we hurry Emmet won't eat it all!" Shouts Jessie as she runs off. "Wait for us!" James as he follows behind "Bye Steven bye Wallace!" Shouts N as he waves to them.