The mystery Treeko

"So there's a wild Treeko wreaking havoc..." mutters James in doubt as he arrives at the Meetup Spot with his friends. Ingo and Emmy stayed behind to geek over trains. Leaving him Jessie N Butch Cassidy Domino and Hop. "So we're going to beat the bullshit out of a Treeko?" Asks Domino eagerly. "Why are you so violent.." scoffs N as he grabs James hand tightly.

Suddenly a green figure darted out from behind the trees. "Treek!" Shouts a voice as Treeko appears. "Go Bloodfur you've got this!" Shouts James as he calls him out. "Ly roc!" Roars Bloodfur as he growls at Treeko who uses Leaf Blade on him.

To Hop's surprise Bloodfur didn't even seem bothered by taking a super effective hit like that. "How in the world?!" Shouts Hop confused when he sees that. "Training and Perseverance." Replies James as Bloodfur uses Crush Claw on Treeko. "James catch Treeko NOW!" Shouts N as he squeezes James hand.

"Go poke ball!" Shouts James as he throws the ball at Treeko catching it. "Wait..." whispers James as he watched the ball wiggle. "Well you caught a Treeko?!" Shouts Butch as he reads about it. "Apparently there a beginner Pokémon in the Hoenn region!" He exclaims as he continues to read about it.

"So you caught it?" Asks Hop as he walks to James. "I most certainly did now my team is."
"Lycanroc Zoroark Sobble Treeko and Nickit!" Finishs N as he hugs James tightly. "Let's go to Motostoke!" Shouts James as he runs off his friends close behind.

------at Motostoke--------

"So this is Motostoke huh.." says James when they arrive. "So is all of us signing up for the Gym Challenge?" Asks N as he walks towards the lift. "Me and you are.." mutters James as he looks at Cassidy Butch and Jessie. "We are but what about Hop?" Asks Cassidy as she looks at him. "Already signed up!" Shouts Hop.

"Well let's go everyone!" Shouts James as he runs off. "Well this is a nice stadium..." wonders James as he looks around. "Hey who's that guy over there?" Asks Cassidy as she points to someone. "He I mean she looks like Harry Potter with long hair and a top hat.." says Hop. The person glared at Hop and flicked his hair.

"Damn he needs manners.." scoffs N as he glares back at the man. "And that granny haired man looks like a girl..." exclaims Butch as he scans around. "Are we competing against Dua Lipa over there?!" Asks James as he sees a girl with pink hair. "And there's a goth girl over there..." mutters Hop.

"Are you guys signing up?" Asks a staff member at the desk. "Yes we are my name is James and I don't need endorsement if I'm a champion... and I did endorse my friends over here." He says proudly as he flicks his hair smiling. "Wow he's a show off.." mutters the guy with the hat.

"My name is N and I would like my number to be... 670." Says N "And mine will be 578." Replies James. Soon everyone has there number down and is ready to go on the stadium.

"Well this will be elegant..." scoffs the top hat man. "Well I hope it is for you!" Retorts N as he grabs James hand as they walk onto the stadium and are introduced to the Gym Leaders. "So we got Grass Water Fire Fighting or Ghost Fairy Rock or Ice and Dragon..." mutters Cassidy as they leave the stadium.

"That's right my dear rival!" Grins James knowing that they were rivals again. "So everyone have Pokémon?" Asks Jessie. "I don't I didn't sign up.." she replies Domino with her voice trailing off. James noticed a hint of sadness in her voice.