Battle with Leon!

"James how nervous are you?" Asks N as he plays with James's hair slightly teasing it. "Slightly but I know my team will crush his ass!" Declares James as he pecks Avery's cheek and pecks N's. "Well well well pleased to see you again dear James." Said a familiar voice.

"Team Galactic?! And is that Team Magma and Shelly too?!" Gasps James in disbelief. "We heard you were going to face the unbeatable Leon!" Said Tabitha as his fingers touch Shelly's. "We'll cheer for you! Say are you still dating Cassidy?" Asks Mars with a quick glance at Butch. "Yes I am. I'm also dating N and Avery." Replies James slightly blushing.

"Aww true love ... Hey Butch Domino Piers can me and Mars speak with y'all?" Asks Saturn with an apologetic smile. "Uhh sure you hot hunk of sexiness." Smirks Butch. "Uhh ok?" Said Mars clearly blushing hard.

"Can James come out to the field please?" Shouts an announcer.

"Well wish me luck y'all." Says James sourly as he walks onto the field. "So what are you coming at me with James?" Smirks Leon confidently. "Go Eternatus!" Shouts James as Leon sends out Agislash who immediately set up Kings Shield. "Eternatus use a Flamethower strong enough to break the Kings Shield!" Shouts James luckily Eternatus was successful.

"Alright go Haxorus!" Shouts Leon as James sends out Rayquaza. "Use Dragon Ascent!" Shouts James as they took off high into the sky only to strike down on Haxorus causing him to faint. "Now go Ryperior!(Fun Fact: I got one yesterday!)

"Now go Shadowsight!" Shouts James as he sends out Giratina who immediately vanished only to strike from behind Ryperior. "How are you so damn strong?! It's like your blessed by fucking Arceus!" Shouts Leon as he sends out Rilabloom. "Go Wolfsbane!" Shouts James.

"Well well well you think you can win with Zamazenta?!" Shouts Leon with a crazed look on his face. "Finish this with Behemoth Bash!" Shouts James with a scornful look as Rilaboom faints. "Go Dragpault!" Shouts Leon as the ghostly dragon comes out. "Go Wolf Link!" Shouts James.

"Now use Moonblast! If that doesn't work then use Crunch! If that doesn't work use Behemoth Blade!" Shouts James as Wolf Link uses all three moves. "Get ready for the climax it's Giantamax time!" Shouts Leon as he sends out Charizard already Giantamaxed.

"Bloodfur Giantamax and use G-Max Bone Dance!" Shouts James as Bloodfur grows gigantic and uses its signature move causing Charizard to faint. "That..that was an amazing battle James! I declare that you our are new Champion!" Shouts Leon as James basks in the praise.

-----later that day-----
"James I can totally believe that you won!" Shouts Everyone trying to hug him all at the same time. "Hey hey easy now.." said James as Avery hugs him tightly from behind and giving him a kiss on the neck. "Hey there's the Isle of Armor if you want to go there." Says N suddenly.

"Say I train at the Master Dojo there! When I go back there do y'all wanna tag along?" Offers Avery. Everyone nods there heads as they rush outside only to attacked by a mob wanting to see James. "Hurry to the station!" Shouts N as they run faster then light. "I didn't know you meant leave now Avery!" Shouts James as they get on the train.

"Isle of Armor for all of y'all?!" Gasps the train man. "Yes and don't worry I have an Armor Pass there with me." Replies Avery coolly as he lets the man check the pass. "Well to the Isle of Armor we go!" Shouts Butch as the train takes off.