Semifinals!

James woke up to someone pecking his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Avery pecking his face softly. James looked around to see if anyone else was awake. Only him and Avery were awake. "Did you sleep good my dear elegant love?" Asks Avery calmly.

"I did love.." whispers James as he leans and presses his lips softly against Avery's. By then Emmet was up and was looking around to see if anyone else was up. "Go back to sleep Emmet.." mumbles Ingo as he tries to sleep but it was no use they had arrived at Wyndon.

"Did someone kiss there boyfriend?" Teases Domino as they walk out. "Which one? I've got two." Grins James as N's fingers brush against Avery's. "Wait a minute when did y'all start dating?!" Asks Marnie out of nowhere. "You were there you dumb ass!" Snarls N.

"Hey don't get grumpy with my friend's suster!" Shouts Butch protectively. "Why so protective? Dating Piers aren't you?" Mocks Jessie. Butch shook his head as his cheeks lit up with a red hue. "Are you Butch?" Asks Cassidy. "Y-yes me and Domino are dating Piers.." mutters Butch embarrassed.

"Hello do you want me to escort you to the Stadium?" Asks a league staff. "Yes please!" They all say at once.

""So you ready to lose?" Says Marnie once they were on the field. "Go Avery!" Shouts James as he sends out his Rapidash. "Use Dazzling Gleam!" Shouts James as he knocks out her Scrafty. "Go Morpeko!" Shouts Marnie as James to sends out Mightyena who used Earthquake.

"Alright time to send out Grimsnarl!" Declares Marnie as she sends out her final Pokémon. "So you think you can beat me? Mightyena switch out! Go Bloodfur and blow this competition AWAY!" Shouts James as he sends out Bloodfur who immediately Giantamaxed and used G-Max Bone Dance (A/N yep I made him OVERPOWERED!)

"Grimmsnarl no!" Shouts Marnie as she returns her Pokémon. "First Battle to you and I lost. I can definitely see why your Champion!"
"Thanks Marnie but you were easy!" Declares James as he heads to the locker room. "So who won the first round?" Asks Domino.

"Me Hop Avery and N." Replies James tartly with a scowl. "So your going against Hoppykins now eh?" Says Ingo. "You got this James!" Encouraged Emmet Cassidy Butch Domino and Jessie all at once. "So you ready to lose James?" Smirks Hop as he sends out Cinderace

"So this is one on one? Hell yea! Go Bloodfur and crush them!" Shouts James as he sends out his ace. "Bloodfur finish this with Stone Edge!" Shouts James suddenly rocks emerged from below where Cinderace was standing. "Grr looks like I won't be challenging Leon!" Shouts Hop jealously.

"So who your going against...N." Said Avery with a sad smile James didn't know if it was because Avery wanted to face him or he knew that N was very close to him.
"I never thought I'd battle you on a stadium." Said N "But this is it James.."

"Go Lycanroc!" Shouts N. "Go Sceptile!" Shouts James. Sceptile automatically used Leaf Blade gaining a crit one shot. "Alright go Serperior!" Shouts N as he sends the grass type out. "Go Deadshot and use U-Turn!" Shouts James. "Well James I can see why your Champion! Go Zoroark!" N. "Go Bloodclaw!" Shouts James.

"Bloodclaw use Imprison!" Shouts James as Bloodclaw prevented the opposing Zoroark from using any moves that he also knew. "Now use Flamethrower!" Shouts James grinning as a hot blast of fire cloaked Zoroark. "Well go Seviper!" Shouts N as he sends the snake like Pokémon out. James proceeds in sending out Mightyena.

"Mightyena use Earthquake!" Shouts James suddenly an earthquake struck Seviper being a super effective move Seviper fainted. "Well it's my last Pokémon now..Go Zekrom!" Shouts N as James sends out Bloodfur. "Bloodfur use your Earthquake!" Shouts James. He heard whispers in the crowd questioning how N has a legendary. "And the Winner is....James!" Announces the Ref.

"Well good battle my friend." Said N with a smile. "Amazing battle N I thank you." Replies James hugging him tightly. "So James is going to the Champion Cup?!" Gasps Avery excitedly. James nods as walks out of the locker room to prepare.