Midnight Dusk or Midday?

-----time skip-----

James was going to a mountain to train Rockruff. He was getting ready to leave when N walked in "Where you going?" Asks N grinning big. "That mountain Clawrock!" Answers James with a smile. "Isn't that a hill?" Says Ingo confused Emmet nods agreeing. "Dont give a shit what it is..." mumbles Domino as she yawns.

James sighed and left N close behind with a grin on his face. "Hey James which form of Lycanroc did you say you wanted?" Asks N a few minutes later. "Midnight form reckless violent and cruel just what I want!" He replies smiling.

They arrive shortly and realize that no people train there- only Pokémon. "It's sacred to them James. Just let Rockruff train with Pokémon." Whispers N into James ear. James hesitated for a moment but called Rockruff out. "Ruff ruff RUFF!" He barks as he licks James and N.

"I'm letting you train with those Pokémon but be careful!" Shouts James as Rockruff runs off. "We are going to watch him right?" Asks N as he hugs James tightly and kisses his cheek softly. "Yes we are..." whispers James as he kisses N back.

-------Rockruff's POV--------
He was training with a Machamp who was 10 times bigger then him. They roared in pain as Rockruff used Crunch on its arm. They responded with a Throat Chop causing severe pain to Rockruff. But he didn't back down and pretended to cower down in defeat. This is what Machamp was looking for as they jumps and prepares to use Hammer Arm. Suddenly he rolled dodging the attack and proceeded to use Crunch again.

"Ruff!" Growls Rockruff as he growls menacingly with flames enveloping his fangs as he leaps at them and uses Fire Fang. They roar in agony as blood trickles down from them. "Amp champ..." they say as they faint. Rockruff howls with pride and glory as he growls at any Pokémon nearby baring his teeth.

"Ly ly roc!" Howls a Dusk form Lycanroc with a grin. Rockruff yelps in happiness as he rushes to the male Lycanroc. "Ruff!" He barks as he licks the Lycanroc cheek. "Ly ly rockk.."

--------James POV-------
"Wow he just took down a fucking damn Machamp..." gasps James in awe. N's jaw was dropping in shock. They both were shocked to see Rockruff do that. "Hey is it just me? Or does Rockruff seem to really like that Lycanroc?" Asks N curiously as he looks at James.

"Maybe..." he whispers his voice trailing off as N wrapped his arms around James both staring at Rockruff his eyes glowing red as a bright blueish white glowed around him.

He's evolving?!

Suddenly Rockruff howled as he stood on two powerful legs with menacing glowing red eyes.
"How did he evolve into Midnight from?! It's day time?" Shouts N confused as he stands up and waves for Lycanroc.

"Lycan!" He shouts as he leaps up and lands in front of them. "Lycanroc your name is Bloodfur now.." says James as he hugs Bloodfur who chirped in response as the dusk form Lycanroc howls behind them. "Do you want me to catch you?" Asks James as he readies a Friend Ball.

"Lycanroc!" He howls as he leaps into the ball happily.

"Rockruff is a Midnight form even though he evolved in day?!" Shouts Emmet confused when they arrived. "Correct and James has a Dusk form Lycanroc." Replies N as he sits down beside James. Cassidy blew him a kiss confusing Butch as he fixes himself some coffee.

"Butch it's 9:47 and your drinking coffee?!" Shouts Domino as she turns on the tv. "Gotta stay awake for the Mets game." He replies as he  sits down beside her.