Rockin with Piers!

----time skip----
"So you ready for a mosh pit with me and my party?!" Shouts Piers as he sends out Scrafty. "Go Sceptile!" Shouts James "And use Dragon Pulse!" Sceptile shot a beam so strong that Scrafty fainted. "So you think you can beat Malamar well your wrong!" Shouts Piers.

"Use Night Slash!" Shouts Piers but James switched out Sceptile and sent out Mightyena. Whom he switched out with Cassidy. He snarled in pleasure as he used Close Combat on Malamar. Then he used Play Rough causing it to faint. "Grr go Toxtricity!" Shouts Piers.

"Mightyena use your Earthquake!" Shouts James. Suddenly an earthquake struck the opposing Pokémon whom it fainted. "Go Obstagoon and crush them with your Throat Chop!" Shouts Piers as Obstagoon comes out.
Obstagoon roared menacingly at Mightyena.

"Use Close Combat and show no mercy!" Shouts James as his Mightyena used the move and brought great pain to Obstagoon causing it to faint. "Are you unbeatable or something?!" Shouts Piers flabbergasted. "Go Skuntank!"
Stuntank growled at Mightyena and tried to scare it but Mightyena wasn't even fazed.

"Ooh I wouldn't mind having a Skuntank.." mutters Domino as Toxel grunted in reply. "Hey there lady can I take you out?" Grins Piers "Of course you can take me and Butch out." Smirks Domino. Piers smiled as he handed James a Dark Badge.

"Holy shit how many people think those two are cute?!" Shouts James as he puts his Dark Badge up. "Let's see there was Saturn Mars and Piers!" Says Emmet "Shut the fuck up train man!" Shouts Jessie. Ingo and Emmet had recently came back to see how James was.

"Emmet shut the fuck up!" Shouts Ingo as he walks off. "Damn old train man just left us for a second time!" Teases N as James tries not to laugh. "Hey does anyone wonder if we'll see Team Magma Aqua and Galactic again?" Wonders James. "I think we will beside's Saturn is hot." Says Domino as she and Butch leave with Piers.

"So my brother went off on a date?" Asks a goth girl that James didn't recognize. "I guess also who the fucking hell are you?!" Replies N. "Marnie's the name and I'm Piers's little sis!" Says Marnie as her Morpeko squealed at Mightyena who growled in response frighting off Morpeko.

"I wonder by the time James is the champion of Galar Butch and Domino will have 2 boyfriends and one girlfriend. I bet 1 dollar that you can't guess who it is." Bets Emmet stupidly. "Let me guess Mars Saturn and Piers?" Grins N. "Shit! Here's your dollar.." sighs Emmet.

"Hey Marnie do you know Avery?" Asks James randomly. "Yes he looks like Harry Potter with long blonde hair and a top hat." Replies Marnie grimacing. "Why? Do you think he's cute?" Teases Marnie causing James to stammer. "I know he has a crush on you and N that's for sure!" Says Marnie happily. "James do you think Avery is cute?" Asks N.

"Only if you say something N." Says James. "He is cute just like you and Cass!" Says N somewhat embarrassed. "I think the same.." mutters James loudly. "Awww true love." Says Avery out of nowhere. "Gah Avery how long have you been standing there?!" Shouts N Cassidy and James at the same time.

"Long enough to know that y'all have a crush on me." Grins Avery. "I never said anything." Says Cassidy. "I can tell that you have a crush by your expression." Teases Avery. "Damn it!" Shouts Cassidy right when Piers Butch and Domino arrive. "So Avery Cassidy N and James are in a relationship?!" Shouts Butch.

"Uhhh I guess you could say that." Says N embarrassed. "Not surprised." Says Hop out of the blue. "Hoppykins!" Shouts Butch. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Yells Hop. Everyone laughs except Hop. "So we're off to Hammerlocke to face Raihan Leon's boyfriend?" Says Ingo and Avery at the same time. "Yep we are." Says James smiling at Avery.