Battle with Allister and Bea

-----time skip-----

"So double battle with me and Allister?" Asks Bea as James heads onto the battlefield.
"Yes Dear Bea." Replies James as he sends out Deadshot and Sceptile who growled menacingly at the opposing Pokémon.

"Gengar use Shadow Ball.." mumbles Allister "Machamp use Close Combat!" Shouts Bea as she punchs at the air. "Sceptile use Draco Meteor!" Shouts James suddenly meteors fell and severely hurt Machamp but not enough for a KO. "Deadshot use Snipe Shot!" James.

Deadshot disappeared from view. Suddenly thin but powerful blast of water shot at Machamp. She fainted and had to be returned.
"Well now it's time for Ally." Smirks James as Sceptile used Leaf Blade and Deadshot used U-Turn allowing it to be swapped out. "Go Bloodfur!" Shouts James as he sends his ace out.

"Blood...fur!" He growls as he charges at Gengar head first and uses Crunch near his neck. "Damn your violent!" Shouts Bea and Allister as Bloodfur let go of Gengar. "Gengar swallow up everything into darkness.." mumbles Allister. Suddenly Gengar disappeared then emerged from the floor and cried out in anger. Bloodfur grew bigger then Gengar and had malice sparking in its eye.

"Bloodfur use G-Max Nightmare!" Shouts James as Bloodfur used it's signature move. It was too much for Gengar so he fainted. "Wow that was a tough battle." Sighs Bea as she hands him a Fighting Badge. Allister gave him a Ghost Badge and mumbled something that James couldn't hear. "So your going to fight Opal now?" Asks Kabu as they leave.

"First why the fuck are you here. Second yes!" Scoffs James as he returns to his friends. "Anyways Im rooting for you!" Calls Kabu as he heads inside the stadium. Suddenly there was a big bang. "That monolith must be in trouble!" Shouts N as he races up the stairs faster then the speed of light. Only to find that Bede was using the Chairman's Pokémon to destroy it.

"So you pathetic people think you can stop me?" Scoffs Bede when they arrive. "Gee and I thought my temper was bad." Shrugs Domino. "Still is bad.." murmurs Jessie "What did you just say?!" Snaps Domino. "See? You need a chill pill." Teases Jessie.

"Thank you for keeping him distracted young James." Spoke Rose as he Oleana and some league staff arrived. "Well I hate to say this but Bede you are being removed from the Gym Challenge." Says Rose. Bede tried to protest but it was no use. They took him away leaving Bede feeling bitter.

"So Ballonlea it is?" Asks Domino holding the egg. "Yep Ballonlea it is." Replies James as he rushes off leaving them behind only to bump into Avery. "Pleasure to met the quite elegant young James again." Says Avery as he kisses James hand. "Well aren't you a formal one." Replies James as he kisses Avery back.

"Only elegance and perfection was allowed when I was growing up." Says Avery smiling as his fingers touch James's. "So you heading to fight Opal?" Asks James as he sits down. "Yes indeed." Answers Avery as he rests his head on James. "You can keep your head there as long as you'd like Avery." Whispers James.

"Thank you my dear." Murmurs Avery as his eyes start to close. "Say Avery.." whispers James softly in his ear. "Yes James?" He mumbles softly as his eyes open slightly. "I wish we could sit here for forever. You laying your head on me...is quite relaxing." Soothes James as he strokes Avery's hair.

"Same I could sit here breathing in your warm scent for forever." Whispers Avery as they both fall asleep in Glimwood Tangle.