Bye Alola...Hello Galar!

Time skip-----

James had won Alola's first champion league declaring him the champion of Alola. He had beaten Ash in a battle. Ash didn't stand a chance against him. James laughed at the thought. "N I love you." Says James as he hugs N tightly. "Aw James.." whispers N looking away as they head onto the plane.

"I can't believe we're going to Galar..." mutters Emmet as he gets on. "N are you going to get sick?" Asks James worried when he looks at N. He nodded slightly and tried to go to sleep. "I'll get you something salty.." whispers James as he rubs N's cheek.

"Excuse me ma'am but can I get something salty for my boyfriend?" Asks James as one passes by. "Sorry but we don't have salty things" she replies. "Not true you gave someone salty like five seconds ago." Protests Butch as he pulls out a bag of crackers from her bag.

"Ok ok take it you sick gay person!" Shouts the waitress. "Here you go N." Whispers James as he hands him a cracker. "Thanks James..." whispers N as he eats the cracker. Suddenly the plane landed. "Galar already?!" Shouts Ingo half asleep as he unbuckles.

"Yep it only takes like an hour to fly." Says Jessie as she gets up. "So let's go find Pokémon!" Shouts Cassidy as Domino trudges slowly with a scowl on her face.

"I think im going to throw up..." whispers N as he walks down the steps. Warm air hits James face as they get off the plane. "So where are we in Galar?" Asks Domino scowling. "Wedgehurst!" Shouts a boy nearby. He had purple hair and amber eyes.

"You must be Champion James!" Shouts the boy as runs over there. "My name is Hop and my brother is-" "The undefeated Leon." Says James with a smile as he shakes Hop's hand. "My partner is Dubwool and Cinderace!" Declares Hop proudly as he sends them out.

"So where can I get Pokémon?" Asks James curiously with one cyan and orange Pokémon.
"Is that your special Poké ball?" Asks Butch surprised "Yea it is the one that has all of my Pokémon in it." Replies James tartly with a sour expression as he lets out Bloodfur.

"Did you name your other Lycanroc?" Asks N with a smile. "Yes Duskfall." He replies with a grin. "What's your team?" Asks Cassidy "Bloodfur Scarfire Mightyena and Bloodclaw." Replies N with a smile. "So you can catch 2.." says Hop his voice trailing off. "Actually Scarfire and Mightyena aren't in my party." Replies James somber.

"Don't worry there at his Pokémon reservation." Exclaims Butch as he hugs Domino. She glares at him. Butch laughs and plants a kiss on her cheek. "Butch!" Shouts Domino embarrassed as she stomps his foot.

"Uhhh are they in love?" Asks Hop with a grin. James nods as he runs off looking for Leon.

"Hey Leon can you give me Pokémon?" Asks James when he meets him. "Sure" replies Leon as he hands him a Sobble. "Im naming you Deadshot!" Says James as he thanks Leon.
"Sob obble?"

"So did you get a Pokémon?" Asks N as holds his Snivy who chirps happily. "She says she'd like to know too." Says N shortly "Yes I got Sobble." Answers James as he lets Sobble play with Snivy.

"So you got Sobble aye?" Says Hop out of nowhere. "James look a Nickit!" Shouts Butch as he arrives to Route 2. "Let's go Poke Ball!" Shouts James as he throws the ball.

"Hell yea!" Shouts Cassidy when James picks up the Ball. "It's a female...Looks like your name is Cassidy..." whispers James as he lets her out. "Hey you guys are trainers right?!" Shouts some random dude. "Yes we are." Replies Cassidy as she holds Scorbunny.

"Tor!" Meows Torracat as he rubs his head against her legs. "There's some strange Pokémon in the Meetup spot!" Shouts the guy as he gives them train tickets to there. "Hurry!" He shouts as he runs off.

"Welp time to go the Wild Area.." sighs James as he runs off N close behind. "Wait for us!" Shouts his friends as they follow him to the station.