The Darkest Day

----time skip-----
James was facing Eternatus alongside N who had sent out Zekrom James had Bloodfur out. "James do you think we'll stop it?! I mean it knocked out Leon!" Said N loudly. "Don't forget we have the Rusted Sword and Shield!" Shouts James as he takes them out of his bag.

"Let's hope these work!" Says N as Zekrom tries to use Fusion Bolt but the move has no effect. Suddenly a bright blue and red light appeared. Two wolf like Pokémon appeared from the light and took the sword and the shield. And transformed. "Zacian and Zamazenta!" Shouts James and N.

"Never in my life N did I dream of saving the world alongside Legendaries." Said James in awe as Zacian and Zamazenta used there signature moves. "Hey we're doing damage! Zekrom Fusion Bolt!" Yells N. "Bloodfur use Dragon Claw!" Shouts James. "How the fuck does he know that?!" Asks N baffled.

"Pure training my lovely." Replies James silkily. "James we've nearly defeated it!" Shouts N. Suddenly Eternatus used Max Wyrmwind hitting N in the process. "N NO!" Shouts James in distress as N falls down bruised onto the ground. "No... ALRIGHT YOU AKSED FOR IT!" Shouts James "Bloodfur show no MERCY!" Shouts James as Bloodfur began to attack relentlessly.

"Za! Acian!" Howls Zacian as it uses Behemoth Blade. "Eternatus is down James! Throw a Poke Ball now!" Shouts Emmet as he struggles not to fall. "Go Friend Ball!" Shouts James as the ball grows so he can catch it. Eternatus tries to escape but is caught by James. "You did it James you saved the day!" Shouts Ingo as he hugs James tightly. "James that was...elegant!"

"Thank you all but it was really Zacian and Zamazenta." Said James quietly as he walks over to thank them. "James...I think they want to battle you!" Encourages Butch while Cassidy tends to N. "Do you want to battle me both of you?" Asks James shyly they both howl in agreement as the battle starts.

"Go Bloodclaw! Go Sceptile!" Shouts James as he sends the two out. "Sceptile use Earthquake! Bloodclaw use Flamethrower!" Shouts James Zamazenta dodges the Flamethower and uses Crunch on Sceptile causing some pain. "Alright keep uses Flamethower and Earthquake!" Shouts James. The battle continues till both Pokémon can't fight anymore. "Well did you have a good battle?" Asks James as he pets Zacian and Zamazenta.

"James they want you to catch them too!" Said Jessie excited. Domino had just made it to the top of the tower with Hop Marnie Bede Sonia and the Gym Leaders. "Alright! Go Master Ball! Go Friend Ball!" Shouts James. Both Balls wiggled for awhile until they were both caught. Everyone cheered for James. "So James.. about that date?" Says N weakly as he stumbles over.

"Don't worry I didn't forget lovely. Get over Avery! You too Cassidy!" Said James as all four of them hug each other. By then Leon had recovered from fainting and was starting to tear up. "So what's going to happen to Rose and Oleana?" Asks James.

"Don't worry they'll be dealt with!" Reassures Bea. "Hey James you know what you taught me?" Asks Allister all of the sudden. "What did I teach you?" He asks. "Confidence I started to not wear my mask all the time!" They say happily as they hug him. "Ally that's so sweet!" Said N.

"Anyways can we get something to eat? I'm starving so bad I could eat everyone here!" Said Butch. Everyone laughed as the left to go get some food. "James you ready to face me tomorrow?" Asks Leon. "You won't know what hit you buddy!" Replies James confidentiality.