No. Part 2

"Look There's cotton candy!" Rin yelled, absolutely delighted. "I'm going to buy some. Do you guys want some too?" "No thank you." Kakashi said, shaking his head lightly. "I don't wanna eat anything in case I throw up on a ride." Obito said, looking up at the Tilt-a-Whirl in awe. "Since the line is so long can we meet up here in 10-15 minutes?" "Okay." Obito said, still in a trance. Kakashi, on the other hand only had to take one look at Rin to know something was up. He narrowed his eyes at her, sensing she was planning something. Rin only winked at him and skipped off to join the long line to the concession stands. As soon as Rin left Obito grabbed Kakashi's hand and pulled him towards the line to the Tilt-a-Whirl. Kakashi however, stayed put. "Uh-uh. Rin said we would meet up back here in 10 minutes. We don't have enough time to wait in that line." "Then what do we do?" Obito asked pouting. "Dunno. Wander around I guess?" That made Obitos shoulders slump down but he allowed himself to be pulled around by the Hatake. At some point in time Kakashi stopped for a second but when Obito asked him what was wrong he just shrugged it off and continued to walk around. "Woah." Rin said when she came back with a bag of multi-colored fluff. "Who ran over his spirits with a truck?" She asked, gesturing to Obito, who every once in awhile Kakashi had to tug forward on his hand cause he kept on drifting towards the Tilt-a-Whirl. "He didn't want to wait for you here and instead go on the Tilt-a-Whirl." Kakashi said, rolling his eyes a little bit at how childish Obito was acting. "Well it pains me to see Obito like this so let's go!" She said, grabbing both the boys hands and tugging them towards the skyscraper of doom.

A/N
I really hate punctuation but im going through it cause one of my friends is reading this and i wanna  look good. anyways what do you think rin is planning??? will one of them throw up???? will there be obikaka fluff???? all will be answered when I find the motivation to write again.