Rain moments pt 1

A/N basically imma make a mini series about Rain AU despite not finishing my other mini series 😅
(all of this happens before the lightning thing)

Tis middle of le night and Kakashi/Mïka is up to get a snack.

Kakashi/Mïka entered the living room to see Deidara sitting on the couch.

Kakashi/Mïka: Deidara what are you doing up?

Deidara: I'm trying to beat my record for staying awake.

Kakashi/Mïka tossed Deidara a chocolate bar. Deidara looked at him confused.

Kakashi/Mïka: Eat it. It'll help you stay awake.

Kakashi/Mïka sat down on one of the stools at the island and turned it to face Deidara.

Deidara: Aren't you going back to bed?

Kakashi/Mïka: You need someone to tell you when you fall asleep don't you?

Deidara: True.

The two talked for a little bit longer before Deidara started to fall asleep. Kakashi/Mïka got up and pulled a blanket over Deidara and left a note saying how long Deidara stayed awake before going back to his room. Little did he know Konan had installed cameras everywhere in case of intruders and had seen what happened. She was moat definitely gonna show everybody that Mïka had a heart after all. But mainly cause she wanna see how he will react.

A/N oooo i always knew kashi would make a good mother. how you think he will react? will konan die? will kashi be the official boy mother of the Akatsuki and mother everyone with konan?