Rain moments pt 2

A/N tobi and mïka are roommates in the akatsuki and mïka is having a night terror about him betraying konoha.

------------------------------------------------------

Mïka jolted up from bed and immediately grabbed the kunai on his nightstand. Tobi had been awake for a few hours and heard the clatter which made him get up too.

Tobi: Mïka-san what is wrong?

Mïka only growled in response and got up out of bed, kunai still in hand.

Mïka: I'm going to patrol the borders. Annoy me later.

Tobi thoughts:

Mïka seems tense. He walked out of the room and me being me, decided to follow him.

End of Tobi thoughts.

Mïka walked around the border slowly and quietly while Tobi watched from the trees. Mïka would jump at the lightest of sounds and every now and then he would release some bloodlust, intentional or not unknown.

After Mïka had walked three times around the base with Tobi still following him undetected he decided to finally go inside.

Mïka put down his kunai on the counter and washed his hands, unaware that Tobi was behind him hiding his chakra so Mïka couldn't sense him.

Tobi hugged Mïka from behind.

Mïka: Wh- Uh Tobi! What the hell!

Mïka tried to turn around and glare at Tobi but he was holding him too tight.

Tobi: Shhh. We don't want to wake up the others now do we?

Mïka begrudgingly stopped struggling and let Tobi hug him.

Mïka: May I have to privilege of knowing why you hid your chakra from me so that you could hug me?

Tobi: You seemed like you needed one. I presume the reason you woke up was because of a night terror?

Mïka: Yes, but why do you care?

Tobi: Because you are part of the Akatsuki and Akatsuki help Akatsuki.

Mïka: Did you just say Akatsuki three times in the same sentence?

Tobi: Doesn't matter, what matters is that you need to sleep. Your eyebags have eye bags an those eyebags have eyebags.

Mïka: Again with the repetition of words! And Tobi can you let go of me now?

Tobi: No, not until you fall asleep.

Mïka: You do realize you're going to have to carry me because you refuse to let go of me right?

Tobi: I am fine with that.

Mïka: Whatever, can we just go back to sleep?

Tobi: Yes.

A/N I feel the need to express the fact that tobi and mïka are both wearing pajamas. tobi is wearing a loose t shirt and sweat pants while mïka is wearing a black shirt with a navy blue cropped hoodie on top and those not sweat pants but not leggings pants.