No. Part 3

"Why does this take so longgggg?" Obito whined as the trio shuffled through the line. "Patience, Obito. We will get to the front of the line eventually." Kakashi said, tired of Obito's whining. "Yeah!" Rin said,way to happy for her own good.

------------------------------------------------------

When they finally got to the front of the line they placed their belongings (and their shoes and Rin's cotton candy) in cubbies and then walked bare feet to their seats. There were three seats per row. Kakashi in the middle, Obito on Kakashi's right and Rin on Kakashi's left. Obito's excitement was practically radiating off of him, while Rin was grinning widely and Kakashi was just praying that they would go back to their apartment soon. Then the ride started.

------------------------------------------------------

"Look at your hair!" Obito said to Kakashi, laughing his ass off as Kakashi desperately tried to make it sit on his head normally. They walked over to a stall and Rin asked for three tries. First throw, missed. "Here let me help you." Obito said, seeing that Kakashi was still fiddling with his hair. Second throw, third hole. Obito ran his hands through Kakashi's hair, surprised at how soft it was.
Third throw, bulls-eye. Kakashi stood up straight a little too quickly, causing the two to touch lips. Ironically, Rin had just turned around after getting a teddy bear and squealed in excitement. The whole entire night neither of the boys could look at each other because they both knew the other felt like a lightning bolt had passed between each other when they kissed. Rin's plan had worked and she was proud of it.

A/N
this took me wayyyyy longer than normal but i hope you liked it! 😁