Rain part two

A/N *whispers* go read part one otherwise this wont make sense! also this was requested by comeupwithaname !

Deidara: Am I missing something?

Obito: Go back to the hide out Deidara. Tell Pain that me and Mïka won't be back for a while.

Deidara: Okay no. First Mïka does this rain stuff then your voice goes really deep and now your sending me away? Fuck no! I need an explanation!

Kakashi/Mïka: Go back to the hide out Deidara. Whichever one of us survives theough the night will explain this to you.

Obito's eyes widened a little bit at Kakashi's statement but understood what he meant. Deidara stared at Kakashi for a second before walking back into the trees. The lightning moved back into place, surrounding Kakashi and Obito.

The two walked in a circle, both studying each other.

Obito: Aren't you happy to see me Bakashi?

Kakashi tensed up at the use of the nickname.

Kakashi: Don't call me that.

Kakashi practically snarled the words, gazing at Obito with those blank, beautiful eyes of his.

Obito: You can stop with the facade Kakashi.

Kakashi: What the hell are you talking about Obito?!

Kakashi twitched. That made Obito grin, although of course Kakashi couldn't see it.

Obito: Stop the facade. I've seen you at your worst. The night terrors, panic attacks. Visiting the graveyard.

Kakashi stopped walking.

Obito: Aww, have I hit a nerve? Before it would take me ages just to make you twitch. You're out of practice.

Be thus time Kakashi was really pissed off. He was already messed up in the head bot Obito was making it worse. He started remembering things he wished to forget about. His father hugging him. Minato and Kushina being second parents to Kakashi. Him and Rin sharing a fist bump for successfully pranking Obito. And Obito himself. All the times they had both argued. Obito's insults always seemed weak to Kakashi. Watered down almost. That was when Kakashi realized.

Kakashi: You. . . you never meant to do any of this did you?

Obito was surprised at Kakashi speaking but quickly recovered.

Obito: Looks like you still have your edge Bakashi.

Kakashi was ready to collapse. His world was crumbling. All the lies he told himself to keep himself sane were being proven wrong. Just as he started to fall Obito caught him, avoiding the electricity with grace.

Obito: Rest, Bakashi.

The tone he used then was softer than all the other ones he used. He slowly brought him back to the Akatsuki hide out, the electricity dispersing behind them.

A/N how do you think this went? what will the Akatsuki think? byeeee