Pipes

A/N Normal AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 1994 in a city located somewhere near Florence.

Kakashi Hatake was currently wandering through alleys, as one does, scanning the walls for different routes to get to the top of a building.

You see, everyday after his father, Sakumo, had left for work, Kakashi would walk around the sides of buildings near his apartment and search for places to hide in. Just yesterday the Hatake found a ledge that looked over the entire city!

Kakashi and his two other friends would do this daily. They would meet up and decide on which roof they would all try to get to, and then part their separate ways. It was how they learned everything about the city. If on of them was caught in a sticky situation, they could just get to one of the spots they had found and wait out the danger.

Kakashi spotted a couple pipes sticking out of the building. He tested them, before jumping from one to the other until he reached the fire escape.

When he climbed all the up to the top and pulled himself over the ledge, he had discovered that neither of his friends had arrived yet.

It was normal for Kakashi to get to the finish line first, and he had made it his duty to help his friends get to the top as well.

Kakashi scanned the other buildings until he found Rin. She was balancing on a pipe that was a few feet away from a ledge located on the building they were supposed to rendezvous at.

Rin: Uhh, I'm pretty sure I can't jump that.

Kakashi leaned over the edge of the building to look at Rin.

Kakashi: I'm pretty sure you can.

Rin: Kakashi! Where's Obito?

Kakashi: Dunno, I haven't seen him yet.

Obito: That's only because I didn't want you to see me.

Kakashi flipped around and punched Obito.

Obito: Ow! What the heck!

Kakashi: Sorry! Force of habit.

Kakashi sounded sheepish, but that didn't stop Obito from glaring at him.

Rin: A little help down here?!

Kakashi turned back around to look at Rin.

Kakashi: Jump to ledge!

Rin: Are you crazy! I'll fall!

Kakashi: If it makes you feel better I'll pay for your hospital bill.

Rin: You better!

Rin took a deep breath, and jumped.

Kakashi: See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Rin climbed up and met the boys on the roof.

Rin: Says you! You weren't the one who was trying to keep balance on a 5 inch thick pipe!

Kakashi: I was five minutes ago.

Rin: Oh that's right! Both of you, show me your escape routes!

Obito: Mood swing much?

Rin: What was that?

Obito: Nothing! 😅

Kakashi snickered.