No Escape

A/N firstly im sorry I still updated my crack/Christmas story even tho its not Christmas yet story. im planning on uploading the next part soon but itll take a while. in the mean time im just going be making little skits like this one until I finish the Christmas story.

Warning: There is going to be mention of suicide and panic attacks.

Kakashi was returning from an ANBU mission when he came across the place where he killed Rin. He ordered the rest of his team to go on without him and report to the hokage themselves.
------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi POV:

I guess your memories always do come back to haunt you.

There must have been a way I could have protected her right?

There must have been an opening.

Right?

3rd Person POV:

Kakashi stayed there for hours, walking in around and analyzing every single detail of that moment. He refused to leave until he found that one little mistake the cost a girl's life. The one thing that caused so many midnight panic attacks and trips to psychologists. eventually Kakashi just sat in the spot where Rin had died.

Where he had murdered her.

Tears slowly slid down his face as he desperately tried to remember some way he had messed up.

That there was a way out.

A way that Rin could have stayed alive.

But there was none.

There was no escape.

Rin was gone.

There was no turning back.

Eventually the Hatake passed out from exhaustion. When he woke up he was in the Konoha hospital.
When he asked how he had got there a nurse said that a man with a mask on had carried him here. She handed Kakashi a note that the man had presumably left for him.

It read:

Dear Bakashi,

Let go.

------------------------------------------------------