Rain

A/N still no caps

AU where kashi joins the Akatsuki and nobody knows who he really is. also theres a hurricane coming and kashi left when it started. and his alias is mïka.

------------------------------------------------------

the hurricane alarm came on.

pain: deidara and tobi go search for mïka towards the south side of the forest. hidan kakuzu go search near the edge of the forest. konan you and me will search near the base of the mountains.

(isnt it adorable how they dont want kashi/mïka to die?)

with tobi and deidara

tobi: mïkaaaaaaa! tobi promises to give you dangos if you come back!

deidara: lets pray that you didnt scare him away. he would die if he stayed out here.

tobi: i see him! mïka!

mïka was standing in the middle of a clearing staring up at the sky. when the first drop let of water fell it stopped right in front of mïka's face. soon the other water droplets followed, all stopping midway to the ground. mïka still stared at the droplet floating in front of him. BOOM. a crack of thunder lit up the clearing, showing tobi and deidara what mïka was doing.

deidara: . . .how?

tobi sat there in silence because he all of a sudden knew who mïka really was. there was only one person he had ever seen be able to do that.

mïka lifted up one of his hands like he was reaching out to touch the water droplet but then threw his hand to the left. lightning sprouted from one droplet to another, forming a cage around himself and tobi and deidara.

mïka: you can come out. the lightning wont hurt you.

as deidara stepped slowly forward into the clearing with tobi following the droplets around them moved with the strings of lightning moving with them so that they could walk towards mïka.

deidara:how the hell do you do that?

deidara said very astonished because he thought mïka was only good at close up combat.

tobi: bakashi?

tobi shifted out of his falsetto voice when he said that, surprising deidara at how deep his voice was.

kakashi: salutations obito.

A/N do you want me to make a part two of this? I just wrote down whatever was going through my brain 😅 anyways have a good life!