Devil Stick

A/N no caps. basically a cross over between harry potter and naruto. kakashi is in place of harry but better obito is basically ron since he also got a million siblings and rin is hermione because they act very much alike. they are going to oliveanders because kakashi had not yet gotten his wand.

line break

obito: you should get a wand that looks cool! it would probably work better if it was made of dragon heart string and had a swirl in it and-

rin: obito! the wand chooses the wizard remember!? and it doesn't matter what its made out of if it chooses kakashi!

by this time they were inside the shop and rin and obito were standing near the front of the building while kakashi had gone further into the shop and had already been greeted by oliveander.

oliveander: lets see. . . ah! this should work.

he handed kakashi a wand that was 11 inches long and was made of cherry oak with unicorn hair at its core.

kakashi gently waved the wand which shot out silver sparks when he did, nearly making him drop it in fright.

by this time rin and obito had stopped fighting and were staring at kakashi in awe that he had gotten the correct wand first try.

oliveander chuckled.

oliveander: should have known. your mother had the same type of wand, except made out of birch instead.

while normally kakashi would have drilled oliveander with questions about his mother he had something else on his mind.

while staring at the wand that he had held as far away from himself as possible kakashi said one thing.

kakashi: devil stick.

line break

rin and obito kept on teasing kakashi about his reaction to his wand and how he still looked terrified. it was true, kakashi still was scared of the wand in his pocket. (its not in a box because oliveander had none for it since it was just made) one thing he did know for sure, was that the wand was powerful. oliveander had said it himself. "that wand is probably one of the strongest ive ever sold. if you hadn't come by im sure it would have collected dust for centuries before finding an owner equal to itself. i expect great things from you kakashi hatake. great things."

kakashi didnt know how to feel about that.